• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF: Garden Vivillon | FT: Shinies/I will breed for you

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hey there. I came from GameFAQs and I have quite specific request. Please hear me out!

So, I'm looking for a Garden Vivillon. I want it to have a specific Nature, one perfect IV, and a nickname. What makes this tricky is that I am not accepting a hacked or cloned Pokemon. I know that it is demanding and Vivillon trading isn't as hot anymore, but I am offering some good rewards. I have shinies that I will trade you, or I will breed a Pokemon of your request with any Egg-Move, any Nature, any 2 perfect IVs, any Nickname, and possibly a Hidden Ability.
I have all of the information written here - Pokemon Breeding Information

If you need directions or advice on how to breed the Vivillon I will give it to you. I will provide Dittos and Power Items if you do not have them. If you want one of my shinies I will put it on hold for you, give it Pokerus, and give it an item if you want.
If you think you are able to fulfill this request, send me a PM on my GameFAQs account so we can discuss a trading date and exchange Friend Codes- GameFAQs Community - Flappers
If you are not able to do this yourself but know somebody who can help me obtain my Vivillon, please redirect them to this information, have them prove that you did so, and I will offer you both a reward.

Thank you in advanced!

I have all of the information written down here-
Pokemon Breeding Information

I have a list of all the shinies I can give you and also Pokemon with available Hidden Abilities I can breed for you. I just got a shiny Dedenne as well that will be added to the list within the hour.

Thank you so much!
There is no time limit on this.
@FlappersFlappers I can breed you one. What Nature and IV are you looking for? What's your preferred nickname?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom