• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Gen 6 Groudon (Adamant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt555

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for an Adamant Gen 6 Groudon (i.e. blue pentagon). I am not bothered about its source (cloned is fine, as is a pokemon that wasn't yours originally).

In return I can offer Master Balls, BP Items, Cloned Manaphy, Mew (HGSS - not mine originally), Celebi (HGSS - not mine originally), Shiny Cresselia (wondertraded but appears legit - cannot confirm that it is though).

I recently got a shiny Groudon over Wondertrade, and I think it is adamant. I can't check right now though, but I'll get back to you. (I'm basically leaving this only as a reminder for me)

Yup, it's Adamant. Where is your Manaphy from? Could you give the Manaphy a masterball, since the groudon is shiny?

Yup, it's Adamant. Where is your Manaphy from? Could you give the Manaphy a masterball, since the groudon is shiny?

Sorry, I'm afraid a traded the Manaphy away, but it was originally from HGSS (Johto). Do you want anything else?

Then I'd like a Celebi. So is it possible to give it a masterball? My fc is 1349 7059 6726, I'll go ahead and add yours from your sig.

Then I'd like a Celebi. So is it possible to give it a masterball? My fc is 1349 7059 6726, I'll go ahead and add yours from your sig.

One thing, is the Groudon english? That's kind of important for me, but i forgot to mention sorry! If so, I'm happy to add a MB to it

One thing, is the Groudon english? That's kind of important for me, but i forgot to mention sorry! If so, I'm happy to add a MB to it

Yup it is English. It also has the English name, no need to worry on this side. So just add my FC and hit me up when you see me online. That will probably be later though, since it's kinda late here and I'll go to bed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom