• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF: Gen 6 Vivillon Patterns

Voigiln

Reaction score
Heyo! I've been cranking out a living dex for the last few months now and all I'm missing at this point are these three two None!

In exchange, I have a few extra Vivillon patterns and legendaries (including Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde) thanks to GTS sniping, which is how I got every other pattern lol. I also have a good breeding setup, so if you want something with the right nature, 5 perfect IVs (6 if you're lucky), EV trained, and even an egg/tutor move, just let me know what you need. Anything breedable is available, all you gotta do is ask : )

The main restriction is that this be in a Gen 6 game. Long story short, it just felt more appropriate to make a living dex in Y than Ultra Moon. Otherwise, it can be any language, in any pokeball, and can even be nicknamed (barring really bad names).

If anyone's interested, I can provide more info on exactly what I have. Remember, only three away from a finished dex :- )

Edit: turns out I got all three Vivillon from GTS sniping lol. Now my living dex is done! However, if anyone is interested in what I have, please feel free to contact me anyway! I'd be happy to help someone else's living dex quest : )

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom