• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF HA 5IV starters

Reaction score
So I still need a bunch of these guys, but I've got more things to offer now. The busted legendaries are still listed at the bottom.

New stuff up for offer:

5IV HA Eevees (I've got a bunch of these little fuzzballs. Just let me know which stat you don't care about). They come in American and Japanese region so please state your preference

5IV non-HA Eevees, same as above, in ENG and JPN versions

5IV Honedge (I don't have any of these bred atm but I have a breeding pair with 6IV father, 5IV mother, so I can breed some up if anyone wants one. Just let me know which stat you don't care about)

5IV Bagons. These will also have to be bred and would be missing Defense stat

I've also got a bunch of items since I'm a hoarder:

Heart scales (8)
Sun stone (5)
Reaper cloth (1)
Metal coat (1)
PP Up (11)

I also have extras of many of the mega stones so if you need one let me know and I'll see if I've got extras of that one. Also I don't know which are "rare berries" but if you need specific berries I'll check if I have them. I also have a bunch of other items (I don't know what kinds of things people want ^@__@^;; ) so feel free to ask if I've got one of whatever it is you're looking for.

So, here's what I need (I don't care about egg moves or natures or HA or anything like that, I just want ones with 5IV.):

Squirtle (male or female)
Chikorita (female only)
Treecko (male or female)
Torchic (male only)
Turtwig (female only)
Chimchar (male only)
Piplup (male only)
Oshawott (female only)
Chespin (male only)
Fennekin (female only)

OK, quick disclaimer: these legendaries/mythicals have some sort of problem with them, i.e., the Judge guy is like "that stat is rubbish." I guess that means that stat is 0 or something? Look I don't know, I just want people to know what they're getting themselves into. So all of those listed have one or two stats like that, just fyi:

shiny Gamestop Raikou lv 30, Ability Pressure, Nature Rash, knows Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Weather Ball, crap stat Def

Japanese Cobalion lv 100, Ability Justified, Nature Gentle, knows Metal Burst, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, crap stat Speed

Mesprit lv 65, Ability Levitate, Nature Naive, knows Future Sight, Charm, Extrasensory, Copycat, crap stat Def

Rayquaza lv 85, Ability Air Lock, Nature Gentle, knows Outrage, Extreme Speed, Dragon Claw, Crunch, crap stat Attack

Moltres lv 51, Nickname Phionex, Ability Pressure, Nature Calm, knows Fire Spin, Agility, Endure, Flamethrower, crap stats Attack and Speed

Latios lv 35, Nickname Lethe, Ability Levitate, Nature Brave, knows Dragon Breath, Protect, Refresh, Luster Purge, crap stat Sp Attack

Japanese Reshiram lv 100, perfect IVs in HP/Def/Sp Attack/Sp Def, Ability Turboblaze, Nature Quiet, knows Protect, Fusion Flare, Mist, Draco Meteor, crap stat Speed

Palkia lv 70, Nickname Haruka, Ability Pressure, Nature Bold, knows Spacial Rend, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash, crap stat Sp Attack

Lugia lv 70, Nickname Euphrates, perfect Sp Def IV, Ability Pressure, Nature Jolly, knows Aeroblast, Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Safeguard, crap stat HP

10th Anniversary Lugia lv 70, has Pokerus, Ability Pressure, Nature Hasty, knows Recover, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Swift, crap stats Attack and Defense

Cresselia lv 50, perfect Def IV, Ability Levitate, Nature Modest, knows Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash, crap stat Sp Attack

female Heatran lv 70, Nickname Pyre, Ability Flash Fire, Nature Quirky, knows Scary Face, Lava Plume, Fire Spin, Iron Head, crap stat Attack

male Heatran lv 50, Ability Flash Fire, Nature Quiet, knows Eruption, Magma Storm, Earth Power, Ancient Power, crap stat Sp Attack

male Heatran lv 50 (exactly the same as the last one, might be a clone? I've no idea, I'm not the OT)

event Arceus (18th movie promotion) lv 100, perfect Attack/Sp Attack/Speed IVs, Ability Multitype, Nature Rash, knows Judgment, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Earth Power, crap stat HP

event GameStop Jirachi lv 55, Ability Serene Grace, Nature Hasty, knows Psychic, Water Pulse, Shadow Ball, Draco Meteor, crap stat HP

Last edited:
I can get you the Squirtle, Chimchar, Chespin, and Torchic easily enough. I could get you a 5IV Fenneken, but not a female one--I have no desire to shoot for the absurdly low 12.5% chance of getting a female.

Do you happen to have any of the following Pokemon (or their prior evolutions) with their hidden ability?

Amoonguss
Pidgeot
Pangoro
Alomomola
Tangrowth

I can get you the rest. The items should be fine, though if you have any spare Lucarionite or Garchompite that'd be cool too.

Aight m8, my FC with the itmes should be 4656-8290-9871 . I'm on right now but won't be on much longer, but I'll also be back in a few hours so up to you. ^^
Just to be clear, which exact ones do you still need? Or should I get all of them? Also, I'm assuming you want them as 5IV perfects? If so, it'll take a bit longer to breed them all.

EDIT: I noticed a discrepancy between your thread title and the OP. To clarify, would you like the starters to have their HAs?

Gah, I didn't notice I put "HA" in the title and I don't know how to take it off. Sorry, I don't care if they have their HA or not. My subconscious apparently does? But I don't.

And yeah I need all of them (the ones that say male or female I need both if at all possible ^x__x^;; ). And yeah I mean 5IV in the stats that The Judge is like "those can't be beat!" I have a weird obsession with breeding 6IV perfect mons so that's why I'm looking for 5IV, otherwise I have to start from the beginning like I did with my Eevees. ^x__x^;; That took forever and I've still only hatched one 6IV, haha... (I have a lot of weird and random breeding projects)

Gah, I didn't notice I put "HA" in the title and I don't know how to take it off. Sorry, I don't care if they have their HA or not. My subconscious apparently does? But I don't.

And yeah I need all of them (the ones that say male or female I need both if at all possible ^x__x^;; ). And yeah I mean 5IV in the stats that The Judge is like "those can't be beat!" I have a weird obsession with breeding 6IV perfect mons so that's why I'm looking for 5IV, otherwise I have to start from the beginning like I did with my Eevees. ^x__x^;; That took forever and I've still only hatched one 6IV, haha... (I have a lot of weird and random breeding projects)
Haha I guess that shows you have the mind of a breeder. No worries, I can get those for you. But I'm still confused, do you want them to have 5IVs in the ideal stats (i.e. "perfect") or is any random distribution of 5 31IVs fine?

Any distribution is fine. I'm trying to breed for 6IV like a lunatic, and studying gives me plenty of time to just press the arrow buttons with my non-dominant hand to hatch these things ^^;; I will totally love you forever (in a completely platonic way) if you get them for me. <3

Any distribution is fine. I'm trying to breed for 6IV like a lunatic, and studying gives me plenty of time to just press the arrow buttons with my non-dominant hand to hatch these things ^^;; I will totally love you forever (in a completely platonic way) if you get them for me. <3
I'll do what I can :p I'll let you know when they are ready.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom