• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: HA Clamperl (Rattled) (complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amudrasil

Reaction score
Looking for these two with their hidden abilities for a team I'm building. A few notable recently breeded things I have to offer include:
  • HA Timid Froakie in Dive Balls. 3 males with 5 IVs (missing Attack), a few females with various 4/5 IVs
  • Bold Cyndaquil with Extrasensory. 2 males with 5 IVs (missing Attack), 6 females with various 5 IVs
  • Prankster Modest Cottonee in Luxury Balls with 4 EM. 4 female with 5 IVs (missing Attack)
Or let me know if you're looking for anything in particular. I can breed any Pokémon (have the Pokédex complete), or offer item/s.

I think I have some ha skrelp rattling around in bank

That would be wonderful! Do any of my listed Pokémon interest you, or are you seeking something else?

The female froakee sounds good to me my FC is 1306-5694-6760

Okay. My FC is 2019-9773-7605. I'll start up my 3DS and be online for the next hour or so

I found my Clamperl, so this thread can be closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom