• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF HA Dedenne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I been wanting to have a HA Dedeene and so far I can't find one. I will give you any of my HA Pokemon that I have for the HA Dedenne. The HA Dedenne should be female in a nice Pokeball, timid if possible.

I'm pretty sure I still have a Friend Safari with a Dedenne in it. If so, I could catch you one in any ball you like - just tell me which one and I'll nab you one. I can't guarantee the Nature, though, unless I breed it.

I'm pretty sure I still have a Friend Safari with a Dedenne in it. If so, I could catch you one in any ball you like - just tell me which one and I'll nab you one. I can't guarantee the Nature, though, unless I breed it.
I like the female HA Dedenne in a luxury ball. :) Don't worry about nature, I have a timid 6IV Dittos use use, but having it being timid when you catch her would be nice. :)

I'll catch you one when I get home, tonight, then. I'll send you a private message once I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom