• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: LF HA Fennekin

god of the Longbow!
Reaction score
I thought I had one, but I just can't find it. So, I'm going to ask for one here. I have quite a few Pokémon to trade, it just depends on what you want. And yes, this is for Gen 6.

I'm really tired right now, so this post may not make a lot of sense, but in short, I'm looking for a Gen 6 Hidden Ability Fennekin. Let me know what you want and I'll do my best to get it for you.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I thought I had one, but I just can't find it. So, I'm going to ask for one here. I have quite a few Pokémon to trade, it just depends on what you want. And yes, this is for Gen 6.

I'm really tired right now, so this post may not make a lot of sense, but in short, I'm looking for a Gen 6 Hidden Ability Fennekin. Let me know what you want and I'll do my best to get it for you.
I can breed you one if you'd like. It'll even have a couple of egg moves (if memory serves: Wish, Heat Wave, and Hypnosis, though I'd have to double check), a Timid nature (which is considered "ideal", but I can try for a different nature if you want), and it'll be in a non-standard Poke Ball (I forget which one, exactly). Would you like it to be male or female? I can't guarantee IVs, as I'm still an amateur at IV breeding, but it'll be at least above-average. If this sounds good to you, let me know. As for what I want in exchange, you can pretty much give me anything, I'm not fussy. Let me know whenever you can and we'll talk trade. Until then.

god of the Longbow!
Reaction score
I am not picky with any of it. Male or Female isn't important, the ball isn't important, the nature is cool, and IV's aren't important either. So, PM me and we'll get something going.

god of the Longbow!
Reaction score
This post can be burned. Or locked. Both are good