• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF HA Fennekin

Arcalargo

god of the Longbow!
Reaction score
I thought I had one, but I just can't find it. So, I'm going to ask for one here. I have quite a few Pokémon to trade, it just depends on what you want. And yes, this is for Gen 6.

I'm really tired right now, so this post may not make a lot of sense, but in short, I'm looking for a Gen 6 Hidden Ability Fennekin. Let me know what you want and I'll do my best to get it for you.

I thought I had one, but I just can't find it. So, I'm going to ask for one here. I have quite a few Pokémon to trade, it just depends on what you want. And yes, this is for Gen 6.

I'm really tired right now, so this post may not make a lot of sense, but in short, I'm looking for a Gen 6 Hidden Ability Fennekin. Let me know what you want and I'll do my best to get it for you.

I can breed you one if you'd like. It'll even have a couple of egg moves (if memory serves: Wish, Heat Wave, and Hypnosis, though I'd have to double check), a Timid nature (which is considered "ideal", but I can try for a different nature if you want), and it'll be in a non-standard Poke Ball (I forget which one, exactly). Would you like it to be male or female? I can't guarantee IVs, as I'm still an amateur at IV breeding, but it'll be at least above-average. If this sounds good to you, let me know. As for what I want in exchange, you can pretty much give me anything, I'm not fussy. Let me know whenever you can and we'll talk trade. Until then.

I am not picky with any of it. Male or Female isn't important, the ball isn't important, the nature is cool, and IV's aren't important either. So, PM me and we'll get something going.

This post can be burned. Or locked. Both are good

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom