• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF: HA Shelmet and HA Karrablast

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamiflorence

Reaction score
Hello, all. I'm looking for both Shelmet and Karrablast with their hidden abilities of Overcoat and No Guard, respectively. I have a living Dex, a decent collection of HA Pokémon and a 6 IV Ditto, so I can breed just about anything outside of shinies in return. I would also ask that the Karrablast and Shelmet be legit; I'm not a fan of hacked Pokémon. Thanks!

Do you want your Shelmet and Karrablast to be evolved? Since you are requesting for both of them, I guess it's possible that you want them to be like that?

Thanks for reading.

Do you want your Shelmet and Karrablast to be evolved? Since you are requesting for both of them, I guess it's possible that you want them to be like that?

Thanks for reading.
No, I 'm planning to breed some egg moves and stuff on them myself. Thanks for the offer, though!

I think I can be available to trade around 11:00 your time.

I think I can be available to trade around 11:00 your time.

11:00 am or 11:00 pm? If 11am, it's a problem since I have work by that time. If 11pm as in soon, sure, I can catch up. In any case, I have already prepared your Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: If 11:00 pm tomorrow, I am also OK with that.

Last edited:
11:00 am or 11:00 pm? If 11am, it's a problem since I have work by that time. If 11pm as in soon, sure, I can catch up. In any case, I have already prepared your Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: If 11:00 pm tomorrow, I am also OK with that.

11 PM. I just woke up, if you're around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom