• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: HA Swirlix/Slurpuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_c_31

Reaction score
Looking for a HA (unburden) Swirlix. Would be nice if it is adamant natured, but I can breed for it if not. Let me know if you're interested in anything particular.

I currently have a careful Unburden swirlix, but I can easily breed an Adamant one.
I'm looking for a hidden ability jynx or smoochum; dry skin jynx or hydration smoochum. Otherwise I have a list of Pokémon I need to complete my dex.

I currently have a careful Unburden swirlix, but I can easily breed an Adamant one.
I'm looking for a hidden ability jynx or smoochum; dry skin jynx or hydration smoochum. Otherwise I have a list of Pokémon I need to complete my dex.

Don't have the HA Jynx unfortunately. What pokes do you need for your dex?

Sorry for the delay! Here are my Kanto needs:
Rattata
Raticate
Spearow
Fearow
Ekans
Arbok
Nidoran♀
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran♂
Nidorino