• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF: HA Totodile

KrystalDragon13

Bug Type Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi again, everyone!

I'm entering Johto classic and I plan to use a Feraligatr with it's hidden ability (Sheer Force), so I'm wondering if anyone could breed me one? I don't need IVs or EVs, heck, don't even need the nature. I just need a HA Totodile to breed off of. I'm also interested in a HA Hawlucha (Mold Breaker) if anyone has one. I can offer IV bred Pokemon and PP Ups.

Thank you for reading!

Hi KrystalDragon,
I can breed you a hidden ability Totodile, if you are still looking for one. You can trade me any pokemon in return.

Ah, that'd be great! I'll add your friend code right now. Thank you!
EDIT: Added ~ !

Ok, breeding now. I will add you and get online once one hatches with it's hidden ability.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom