• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: LF HA Treecko and Mudkip

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
I don't know what to offer but, I have a lot of Pokémon so, if it's in reason I'll probably give it to you.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I don't know what to offer but, I have a lot of Pokémon so, if it's in reason I'll probably give it to you.
I have some leftover HA Treeckos from a previous breeding experiment that I can give you. And I believe I have a HA Mudkip stashed away that I can breed for you, too, though I'll have to double-check that. In exchange, you can give me virtually anything you want, as I'm pretty well set in terms of Mons and such. I can even throw in some rare items if you'd like, as I've got plenty stockpiled, so if you want something, let me know and I'll check my supply. If this sounds good to you, send me a message or whatever it's call here and we'll talk trade.

EDIT: Okay, I do have a HA Mudkip, too, so I breed one up for you. It'll take some time before I'm ready, however, as my 3DS is recharging, and I like having a full battery when I do online stuff. Just message me whenever you can and we'll talk trade.

Last edited: