• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: HA Voltorb or Electrode

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_c_31

Reaction score
Looking for an Aftermath Electrode or Voltorb. Doesn't really matter which. I will just end up IV breeding anyways.

Any other hidden ability pokemon or events I may not have (if offering an event, I'll just clone a copy and keep the clone. You get the original back)

Just quote this post when you see it so I know you have read this.

Any other hidden ability pokemon or events I may not have (if offering an event, I'll just clone a copy and keep the clone. You get the original back)

Here's all the HA pokes I have:
Eevee, Ditto, Krabby, Vulpix, Gible, Goomy, Foongus, Sableye, Froakie, Torchic, Mudkip, Gligar, Fletchling, Snivy, Abra, Bulbasaur, Shroomish, Slowpoke, Scraggy and Dratini.

I really don't have any event pokes I could offer at the moment, though. See anything you like there?

Eevee, Ditto, Krabby, Vulpix, Gible, Goomy, Foongus, Sableye, Froakie, Torchic, Mudkip, Gligar, Fletchling, Snivy, Abra, Bulbasaur, Shroomish, Slowpoke, Scraggy and Dratini.

I really don't have any event pokes I could offer at the moment, though. See anything you like there?

I'm interested in HA Mudkip or Bulbasaur. Whichever you would prefer to trade :)

I'm interested in HA Mudkip or Bulbasaur. Whichever you would prefer to trade :)
Let's make it Bulbasaur then :) I can trade pretty much anytime the rest of today. What works for you and what's your FC? (Mine in my sig)

Let's make it Bulbasaur then :) I can trade pretty much anytime the rest of today. What works for you and what's your FC? (Mine in my sig)

I'll be ready in about 5minutes

FC: 0662-2746-6899

I am online and ready when you are. My IGN is Austin.

I am online and ready when you are. My IGN is Austin.

I just need to trade with someone who replied before you. But I will send you a request when I am ready, thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom