• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Heavy Ball Pidgey

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyAffectionate

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a female Pidgey (Pidgeotto, or Pidgeot) that was captured in a Heavy Ball to breed my own! I have Soul Silver and can catch one there, but I don't currently have any way to trade her up. I know capturing and transferring is tedious, so I'll trade shinies or legendaries for her!
I have:
Shinies:
Male Joltik named Lewis (Can change), Jolly nature and Lvl 20, Ultra Ball
Male Gyarados named Mushu (Can change), Gentle nature and level 44, Ultra Ball
Female Poochyena named GoGo (Can change), Hasty nature and level 13, Repeat Ball
Female Taillow named Ellie (Can Change), Gentle nature and level 30, Great Ball
Female Gloom named Nani (Can change) Mild nature and level 30, Premier Ball
Female Pupitar named Trouble (Can't Change), Careful nature and level 42, Ultra Ball
Male Plusle named Bart (Can't Change), Naive nature and level 22, Quick Ball
Male Alakazam named Eduardo (Can't Change), Mild nature and level 16, Quick Ball
Male Electrike named Mercury (Can't Change), Hasty nature and level 10, Quick Ball
Male Electrike named Flow (Can't Change), Bold nature and level 10, Repeat Ball
Female Pinsir named Khaji Da (can't change) Gentle nature and level 49, Net Ball
Female Doduo named Moss (Can't change) Serious nature and level 2, Pokeball
Female Machop named Hales (can't change) Hardy nature and level 26, Premier Ball
Male Shinx named Billy (Can't change) Quirky nature and level 3, Dusk Ball
Male Mime Jr named Hisoka (can't change) Naughty nature and level 11, Repeat Ball
Female Toxicroak named Pixie (can't change) Mild nature and level 30, Repeat Ball
Female Ursaring named Gilbert (can't change) Brave nature and level 52, Repeat Ball
Male Stunky named Flower (can't change) Jolly nature and level 11, Premier Ball
Male Drapion named Clay (Can't change) Quiet nature and level 30, Timer Ball
Female Chatot named Clockwork (can't change) Hasty nature and level 25, Premier Ball
I can guarantee all of the above Pokemon are legit, I caught them myself! Which is why they all have nicknames...
I have other, mostly unnicknamed shinies FT, but I can't be 100% sure of the legitimacy.
Male Japanese Aerodactyl, Lonely nature and level 100, Pokeball
Male Muk, Relaxed nature and level 38, Master Ball
Male Ditto, Naive nature and level 48, Master Ball
Legends:
Rayquaza named Maleficent (Can change) Mild and level 70 Quick Ball
Cobalion named Athos (can change) Careful and level 50 Ultra Ball
Landorus named Milky (can change) Relaxed and level 50 Ultra Ball
Tornadus named Breeze (can change) Lonely and level 50 Ultra Ball
Azelf named Keeb (can change) Serious and level 50 Great Ball
Uxie named Pixie Styx (can change) Rash and level 50 Ultra Ball

I might be able to get one for you. Do IV's or nature matter at all?

Alright, I'm importing it now. I'll take the Tornadus, and I'd like it to have it's default name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom