• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: LF: Icy Snow Vivillon; FT: Other Vivillon Patterns

Reaction score
Good day everyone! I've been working on collecting Vivillon Patterns for about a year and a half now and the only one I'm still missing is the elusive Icy Snow Pattern. If that pure white Vivillon happens to be your native Pattern or if you have an extra lying around, I would love to trade with you. There is one catch however. I'm working on a Regional Living Pokedex so all the Pokemon have to be from their native region, in this case the Vivillon would need to have been caught or bred in Kalos.

In exchange, I can trade for a few Patterns that I've managed to get duplicates of. I can offer Ocean, Elegant, Tundra, Sandstorm, Jungle, or my own native Modern Pattern. I hope we're able to help each other out. :)

Reaction score
Hi, I have a clone of an Icy Snow Pattern Vivillon from the Kalos region. It is Timid/Friend Guard/Male with moves Draining Kiss/Bug Buzz/Stun Spore/Quiver Dance and 5IV (HP is around 16) Level 50 in a regular Pokeball. I think my son reset his 3ds to a different location to breed this Vivillion. If you're interested, let me know.

Reaction score
Hi, I have a clone of an Icy Snow Pattern Vivillon from the Kalos region. It is Timid/Friend Guard/Male with moves Draining Kiss/Bug Buzz/Stun Spore/Quiver Dance and 5IV (HP is around 16) Level 50 in a regular Pokeball. I think my son reset his 3ds to a different location to breed this Vivillion. If you're interested, let me know.
Thanks for responding! Unfortunately I would prefer not to deal in clones if possible. Would you or your son be willing to catch a fresh one in Santalune Forest? I'll be happy to trade you one of the extra patterns I have for it.

Reaction score
I wasn't able to find my son's X game, but I found my daughter's Y game. I'm going to see if I can transfer it to my Ultra Moon game, unless you have an X or Y game?
( I was able to capture some scatterbugs, female in a luxury ball in Santalune forest.(

Reaction score
I wasn't able to find my son's X game, but I found my daughter's Y game. I'm going to see if I can transfer it to my Ultra Moon game, unless you have an X or Y game?
( I was able to capture some scatterbugs, female in a luxury ball in Santalune forest.(
I've got Y so we can trade on that. I'll be free tomorrow and Wednesday between 4-10pm EST if you'll be available then.

Reaction score
I tried changing the region, but the 3DS doesn't have Norway, Iceland, or Russia as an option. I was able to pick Canada but none of the three territories that are supposed to be Icy Snow are working.Instead, it gives me the Polar Vivillon. I think her game is locked into the Polar region, regardless of what region I change the 3DS. I don't think I can get you a Icy Snow with this game as it is.

Reaction score
I tried changing the region, but the 3DS doesn't have Norway, Iceland, or Russia as an option. I was able to pick Canada but none of the three territories that are supposed to be Icy Snow are working.Instead, it gives me the Polar Vivillon. I think her game is locked into the Polar region, regardless of what region I change the 3DS. I don't think I can get you a Icy Snow with this game as it is.
Yeah, the Vivillon Pattern is set the moment you start the game regardless what you change your region to afterwards. Thanks anyway!