• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Icy Snow Vivillon; FT: Other Vivillon Patterns

Reaction score
Good day everyone! I've been working on collecting Vivillon Patterns for about a year and a half now and the only one I'm still missing is the elusive Icy Snow Pattern. If that pure white Vivillon happens to be your native Pattern or if you have an extra lying around, I would love to trade with you. There is one catch however. I'm working on a Regional Living Pokedex so all the Pokemon have to be from their native region, in this case the Vivillon would need to have been caught or bred in Kalos.

In exchange, I can trade for a few Patterns that I've managed to get duplicates of. I can offer Ocean, Elegant, Tundra, Sandstorm, Jungle, or my own native Modern Pattern. I hope we're able to help each other out. :)

Hi, I have a clone of an Icy Snow Pattern Vivillon from the Kalos region. It is Timid/Friend Guard/Male with moves Draining Kiss/Bug Buzz/Stun Spore/Quiver Dance and 5IV (HP is around 16) Level 50 in a regular Pokeball. I think my son reset his 3ds to a different location to breed this Vivillion. If you're interested, let me know.

Hi, I have a clone of an Icy Snow Pattern Vivillon from the Kalos region. It is Timid/Friend Guard/Male with moves Draining Kiss/Bug Buzz/Stun Spore/Quiver Dance and 5IV (HP is around 16) Level 50 in a regular Pokeball. I think my son reset his 3ds to a different location to breed this Vivillion. If you're interested, let me know.
Thanks for responding! Unfortunately I would prefer not to deal in clones if possible. Would you or your son be willing to catch a fresh one in Santalune Forest? I'll be happy to trade you one of the extra patterns I have for it.

I wasn't able to find my son's X game, but I found my daughter's Y game. I'm going to see if I can transfer it to my Ultra Moon game, unless you have an X or Y game?
( I was able to capture some scatterbugs, female in a luxury ball in Santalune forest.(

I wasn't able to find my son's X game, but I found my daughter's Y game. I'm going to see if I can transfer it to my Ultra Moon game, unless you have an X or Y game?
( I was able to capture some scatterbugs, female in a luxury ball in Santalune forest.(
I've got Y so we can trade on that. I'll be free tomorrow and Wednesday between 4-10pm EST if you'll be available then.

I tried changing the region, but the 3DS doesn't have Norway, Iceland, or Russia as an option. I was able to pick Canada but none of the three territories that are supposed to be Icy Snow are working.Instead, it gives me the Polar Vivillon. I think her game is locked into the Polar region, regardless of what region I change the 3DS. I don't think I can get you a Icy Snow with this game as it is.

I tried changing the region, but the 3DS doesn't have Norway, Iceland, or Russia as an option. I was able to pick Canada but none of the three territories that are supposed to be Icy Snow are working.Instead, it gives me the Polar Vivillon. I think her game is locked into the Polar region, regardless of what region I change the 3DS. I don't think I can get you a Icy Snow with this game as it is.
Yeah, the Vivillon Pattern is set the moment you start the game regardless what you change your region to afterwards. Thanks anyway!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom