• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Inner Focus Riolu (F) in Quick Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt555

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for the above, preferably 3+ IVs for breeding. In return I have various 5IVs to offer including, bulbasaur, nidoran (moon ball), noibat, goomy, fennekin, abra, skrelp and pancham. Many are in custom balls.

I would like to trade you this riolu for the moon ball nidoran.

whats your time zone? tonight would be fine if you are in a time zone that is earlier than central because I have a trade at 9 o'clock central time, and I'll be on starting at 8:30 Central.

whats your time zone? tonight would be fine if you are in a time zone that is earlier than central because I have a trade at 9 o'clock central time, and I'll be on starting at 8:30 Central.

I'm GMT. I'm really sorry but I've just checked and I've only got Nidoran(M) in Moon Balls. Do you still want to trade?

I'm GMT. I'm really sorry but I've just checked and I've only got Nidoran(M) in Moon Balls. Do you still want to trade?
No problem, it's fine. What time would you like to trade? GMT time, I'll convert.

No problem, it's fine. What time would you like to trade? GMT time, I'll convert.

I can trade now (15.30 GMT) or at any point this afternoon really. Just let me know

That's no problem, just make sure you put in my FC.
Also, male or female?

Alrighty! That's just fine, but also, if you use a male and a ditto, the males pokeball passes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom