• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF IV Bred Eeveelutions -- found

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
I want to complete an Eeveelution team for Pokemon Y. I already have a Jolteon and Espeon, so I'm only looking for the following:

- Eevee (Flareon) > Adamant Nature > Anticipation (Guts) > IVs in all but Special Attack

- Eevee (Vaporeon) > Bold Nature > Runaway or Adaptation (Water Absorb) > IVs in all but Attack

- Eevee (Umbreon) > Calm Nature > Runaway or Adaption (Synchronize) > IVs in all but Special Attack

- Eevee (Leafon) > Jolly Nature > Anticipation (Chlorophyll) > IVs in all but Special Attack

- Eevee (Glaceon) > Modest Nature > Anticipation (Ice Body) > IVs in all but Attack

- Eevee (Sylveon) > Calm Nature > Anticipation (Pixilate) > IVs in all but Attack

I obtained all of the Eevees I was looking for.

Offering in Return -- BP Item(s), IV Bred Pokemon or 2 Hidden Ability Pokemon, see my trading thread for details: That1Chick Trading Thread

Last edited:
Re: LF IV Bred Eeveelutions

well, i have one modest anticipation 5IV (-atk) eevee on my box
also female bold eevee 4IV (-atk & -sp.def) EM : detect & wish if you want it

in returns, can you get beedrill/pineco/forretress w/ drill run (via move tutor bw2) ?

well, i have one modest anticipation 5IV (-atk) eevee on my box
also female bold eevee 4IV (-atk & -sp.def) EM : detect & wish if you want it

in returns, can you get beedrill/pineco/forretress w/ drill run (via move tutor bw2) ?

Do you want all three or only one? I'm in the process of trading for a Bold Eevee, so I'd like the Modest Eevee.

Do you want all three or only one? I'm in the process of trading for a Bold Eevee, so I'd like the Modest Eevee.

ok, thats fine
just one of them, and it must be male :D

I've got a spare male adamant HA eevee it's even EV trained it's yours if you want it. PM, VM or mention me in a reply if you are interested.

ok, thats fine
just one of them, and it must be male :D

Ready now! I wound up having to trade from SoulSilver to White to Black 2 to X lol. I haven't bothered to beat Black 2 or White 2 yet so I wasn't able to swarm or breed. Let me know when you're ready.

Ready now! I wound up having to trade from SoulSilver to White to Black 2 to X lol. I haven't bothered to beat Black 2 or White 2 yet so I wasn't able to swarm or breed. Let me know when you're ready.

lol, im sorry if i make so much trouble
im ready now, IGN Derpina :D

lol, im sorry if i make so much trouble
im ready now, IGN Derpina :D

Nah that's fine -- sorry I had to go to work. I'm going to be online for another 1-2 hours today. I'll be online tonight around 9pm (central time) for about 30 minutes. Otherwise I'll be online Sunday night around 11pm-6am periodically, let me know if you can get on at any of these times.

Nah that's fine -- sorry I had to go to work. I'm going to be online for another 1-2 hours today. I'll be online tonight around 9pm (central time) for about 30 minutes. Otherwise I'll be online Sunday night around 11pm-6am periodically, let me know if you can get on at any of these times.

thanks for the trade :D

@that1chick; I'm too lazy to read through the thread (yeah, 9 messages, and I'm lazy XD), but if any of those are still needed, I can easily breed as well as EV train them.

Last edited:

thanks for the trade :D

Thanks to you as well!! ^_^

@that1chick; I'm too lazy to read through the thread (yeah, 9 messages, and I'm lazy XD), but if any of those are still needed, I can easily breed as well as EV train them.

Gosh you bum, lol. I still need Leafeon, Umbreon and Sylveon. What would you like in return?

Nothing in particular, just throw some spitbacks in there and I'll be fine :)
I'll come back home in an hour, after that it will take me around 25 minutes per Pokemon to breed.

Nothing in particular, just throw some spitbacks in there and I'll be fine :)
I'll come back home in an hour, after that it will take me around 25 minutes per Pokemon to breed.

You're amazing. *worships*

@that1chick; Alright, I now start breeding
Any nickname, EV, egg move preferences?
(basically, do you need Wish on any of those? :D)

Last edited:

Alright, I now start breeding

No to nicknames and EVs. Do you have access to Synchronoise? If not, Wish is fine, but it's not a big deal if Umbreon or Leafeon don't have it since they have access to Moonlight and Synthesis.

Sketch that -- just read what Synchronoise actually does.. It will only be really useful on Leafeon so I don't need an Espeon. Really no big deal if you don't have it.

Last edited:

No to nicknames and EVs. Do you have access to Synchronoise? If not, Wish is fine, but it's not a big deal if Umbreon or Leafeon don't have it since they have access to Moonlight and Synthesis.

I have access to both Synchronoise and Wish and I can breed an Espeon as well, no problem

I have access to both Synchronoise and Wish and I can breed an Espeon as well, no problem

Thanks -- though I just read what Synchronoise actually does. Not as awesome as I initially thought. So no need to breed Espeon. If it's too much trouble for Synchronoise it will only be useful for Leafeon to learn it. Sylveon and Umbreon don't really have much use for it.

@that1chick; So,

1) Eevee - Leafeon
Anticipation
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Synchronoise

2) Eevee - Umbreon
Run Away/Adaptability
Calm
31/31/31/x/31/31
Wish

3) Eevee - Sylveon
Anticipation
Calm
31/x/31/31/31/31
Wish
---------------
Is that correct?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom