• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

GEN VI: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and more

Don't Look
Reaction score
Hey I mean one which is caught in Kalos not born
As the title says i am looking for a Japanese & American/European 6-IV Ditto and it should be Kalos native
Please do not offer fake ones
Also try to get ones which are not nicknamed
I am Offering-

1. Any Mega Stone(except the Eon Duo stones of course) x2 for each Ditto
  2. Any BP Item(Including Ability Capsule) x3 for each Ditto(except ability capsule x2 for each Ditto)
  3. Leftovers x2 for each Ditto
  4. Black Sludge x2 for each Ditto
  5. Any Plate x2 for each Ditto
  6. Eviolite x2 for each Ditto
  7. Any Legendary Pokemon(Including some Siny Legendaries) x2 for each Ditto
  8. Master balls x2 for each Ditto(i only have two Master Balls)
  9. Rare Candies x10 for each Ditto
  10. Any Berrie available in Kalos(including Enigma, Starf and Lansat berries) x5 for each Ditto
  11. Numerous Shinies x2 for each Ditto

If you want info on the Shinies(incl. legendary shinies) ask me and i will give you a list
If you want anything else tell me and i will see if i can give it to you

I just need one of each Ditto
Thnx for Reading & Enjoy!! :)

Last edited:
Don't Look
Reaction score
Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Born) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and mor

:update bump:

LOVES FRIED TORCHIC
Reaction score
Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Born) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and mor

Sorry to say it bub,but a 6iv kalos born ditto is impossible;ditto can't be bred,I can offer a real genV one (rng) tho for free

Don't Look
Reaction score

Sorry to say it bub,but a 6iv kalos born ditto is impossible;ditto can't be bred,I can offer a real genV one (rng) tho for free
Ya i do know that ditto cannot be bred
but by kalos-born i meant one which was caught in kalos(sorry for the trouble)
i do have a non-kalos 6-IV ditto
But if the one you have is Japanese, i would love it

LOVES FRIED TORCHIC
Reaction score

Ya i do know that ditto cannot be bred
but by kalos-born i meant one which was caught in kalos(sorry for the trouble)
i do have a non-kalos 6-IV ditto
But if the one you have is Japanese, i would love it
Mines jap

Don't Look
Reaction score
Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and m

@Megavictini;
If so, i would really love to have it :)

Also now i dont need the clones