• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and more

Charizard6168

Don't Look
Reaction score
Hey I mean one which is caught in Kalos not born
As the title says i am looking for a Japanese & American/European 6-IV Ditto and it should be Kalos native
Please do not offer fake ones
Also try to get ones which are not nicknamed
I am Offering-

1. Any Mega Stone(except the Eon Duo stones of course) x2 for each Ditto
  2. Any BP Item(Including Ability Capsule) x3 for each Ditto(except ability capsule x2 for each Ditto)
  3. Leftovers x2 for each Ditto
  4. Black Sludge x2 for each Ditto
  5. Any Plate x2 for each Ditto
  6. Eviolite x2 for each Ditto
  7. Any Legendary Pokemon(Including some Siny Legendaries) x2 for each Ditto
  8. Master balls x2 for each Ditto(i only have two Master Balls)
  9. Rare Candies x10 for each Ditto
  10. Any Berrie available in Kalos(including Enigma, Starf and Lansat berries) x5 for each Ditto
  11. Numerous Shinies x2 for each Ditto

If you want info on the Shinies(incl. legendary shinies) ask me and i will give you a list
If you want anything else tell me and i will see if i can give it to you

I just need one of each Ditto
Thnx for Reading & Enjoy!! :)

Last edited:
Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Born) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and mor

:update bump:

Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Born) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and mor

Sorry to say it bub,but a 6iv kalos born ditto is impossible;ditto can't be bred,I can offer a real genV one (rng) tho for free

Ya i do know that ditto cannot be bred
but by kalos-born i meant one which was caught in kalos(sorry for the trouble)
i do have a non-kalos 6-IV ditto
But if the one you have is Japanese, i would love it

Sorry to say it bub,but a 6iv kalos born ditto is impossible;ditto can't be bred,I can offer a real genV one (rng) tho for free
Ya i do know that ditto cannot be bred
but by kalos-born i meant one which was caught in kalos(sorry for the trouble)
i do have a non-kalos 6-IV ditto
But if the one you have is Japanese, i would love it
Mines jap

Re: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and m

@Megavictini;
If so, i would really love to have it :)

Also now i dont need the clones

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom