• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Jungle Pattern Vivillon primarily + some other patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiplet

Reaction score
With my Vivillon collection now just being on the very edge of being complete, I'm now looking for the very last Vivillon pattern, which as the title suggests is the Jungle pattern Vivillon.

For that, I'm willing to trade some other Vivillons patterns that I have at least more than one of, and they are the following:
- Elegant pattern
- Marine pattern
- Polar pattern
- Continental pattern

If you're not interested in any of these, I should be able to give you just about any other non-legend Pokémon that I could just breed for, but I otherwise have some randoms laying in PC that I'd be willing to trade away for one too.

- Lucario, Lvl. 71, Hasty, Steadfast
- Noivern, Lvl. 59, Modest, Frisk
- Altaria, Lvl.51, Lax, Natural Cure
- Flygon,, Lvl. 47, Careful, Levitate
- Chesnaught, Lvl. 46, Adamant, Overgrow
- Greninja, Lvl. 45, Careful, Torrent
- Blastoise, Lvl. 42, Naughty, Torrent
- Froslass, Lvl. 36, Hardy, Snow Cloak
- Shedinja, Lvl. 20, Relaxed, Wonder Guard

If you so wish, you can have a few of these for the correct Vivillon, but if none of these catches your interest, make a request for some other Pokémon that you'd like and I might be able to get if for you. I do also have all the starter Pokémon from all previous generations saved in the PC, so if you'd like any of those, do tell. Also, as I'm helping out a friend with completing her Vivillon collection too, I'm also willing to accept either Ocean, Fancy, Icy Snow, Archipelago, Poké Ball, Monsoon, River and Sun patterns too, whereas the same list of Pokémon are those which I offer in exchange.

FC: 5472-6625-0791
IGN: Josef

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
So I can get you all the patterns you are looking for but some of them would be clones. Is that okay with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom