• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Keldeo and Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahRAWRR

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for an event Keldeo and Victini with event ribbons, I don't mind if they're clones but no hacks please.

I can offer event Shaymin, Arceus. Meloetta, or Diancie

Thanks!

I might have one or both to spare, I'll need to check. They wouldn't be untrained though, is this okay?

So I don't have a spare Keldeo, but I've got a Movie Victini (Jolly, L100, Wishing + Kalos Champion Ribbons, Zen Headbutt/V-Create/Fusion Bolt/Brick Break) to spare. Can I get more information on your offers - if they're trained or untrained (and what level if they are trained), what event they came from (or movesets and OT/ID numbers if you don't know), natures, etc.

So I don't have a spare Keldeo, but I've got a Movie Victini (Jolly, L100, Wishing + Kalos Champion Ribbons, Zen Headbutt/V-Create/Fusion Bolt/Brick Break) to spare. Can I get more information on your offers - if they're trained or untrained (and what level if they are trained), what event they came from (or movesets and OT/ID numbers if you don't know), natures, etc.

Awsome Id love that Victini. I'm not sure about these, got them from trades. Arceus is from the TRU 2009, hardy nature, i can't tell about EVs but the movset is untouched. The Meloetta is the SPR2013 one, bashful nature, it has been touched, it has Pokerus, ex points still level 50, a different move set. Shaymin is from TRU 2009, timid nature, it has some ex points but still level 50. Diancie is from the Japanese cocoon of destruction movie, hardy nature, it has some ex points and still level 50

Last edited:
HannahRAWRR said:
Arceus is from the TRU 2009, hardy nature, i can't tell about EVs but the movset is untouched. The Meloetta is the SPR2013 one, bashful nature, it has been touched, it has Pokerus and a different move set
Edit - I am stupid and I offer my apologies.

Event Shaymins are never a bad thing. That for Movie 14 Victini?

Last edited:
HannahRAWRR said:
Arceus is from the TRU 2009, hardy nature, i can't tell about EVs but the movset is untouched. The Meloetta is the SPR2013 one, bashful nature, it has been touched, it has Pokerus and a different move set
Edit - I am stupid and I offer my apologies.

Event Shaymins are never a bad thing. That for Movie 14 Victini?

Yeah sure, thanks! I'm on now if you want to trade

No problem. Hopefully you'll get that Keldeo (IIRC, Keldeo can only be obtained legally with a Ribbon unlike Victini which can be had Ribbon-less from the Liberty Island event).

No problem. Hopefully you'll get that Keldeo (IIRC, Keldeo can only be obtained legally with a Ribbon unlike Victini which can be had Ribbon-less from the Liberty Island event).

thamks for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom