• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

GEN VII: LF: Long Reach Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye FT: Name your price (please close)

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Long Reach Rowlet or any member of the line that has the HA. I had one a while back but I can't find it anywhere. I need it for an experiment I want to try out. Natures, IVs, gender, none of that matters, as I just want to obtain the HA to replace the one that I have seemed to misplaced. In return, name your price (outside of shinies and events) and I'll breed it for you. I'll even throw in an item of your choice (ie: Gold Bottle Cap) as a bonus if you want. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind, I found my Long Reach Decidueye buried in Bank. I had given it a rather "generic" name (Aerrow) that I ended up overlooking it repeatedly, as it blended in with ever other Decidueye that I had in Bank (they all had the same name). I was looking for a regular Decidueye in Bank for another reason when I stumbled upon the Long Reach one by chance. As a result, there is no need to trade anymore, as I found what I was looking for. So, please close this thread, as I've found my missing Mon.

Last edited: