• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Marshadow codes

kingkiller

Reaction score
Hi! I live in India, so I can't get the codes from gamestop. Have a bunch of shiny pokemon I can trade for a couple of US Marshadow codes. Please let me know!! Thanks!

I dont think the codes will work in India, but I can trade you a marshadow. What shinys do you have? im looking for Koffing, Male Burmy, Seviper, Staryu, and Venonat.

I dont think the codes will work in India, but I can trade you a marshadow. What shinys do you have? im looking for Koffing, Male Burmy, Seviper, Staryu, and Venonat.
Hi, I have the US version of the games, so it will definitely work. I'd rather have the code, but I am open to trading as well.
I don't have any shinies with the gen 7 plus sign, but have all the ones you want with the gen 6 hexagon. Are you okay with that?

Hi, I have the US version of the games, so it will definitely work. I'd rather have the code, but I am open to trading as well.
I don't have any shinies with the gen 7 plus sign, but have all the ones you want with the gen 6 hexagon. Are you okay with that?

Haha, I dont care about the plus sign, just what game they are actually in. :) Are they all in X/Y or ORAS?

Same here. Would anyone be willing to get me a Marshadow code as well? We don't have Gamestop where I live. ._.

I also have to ask where you are from and if you can accept US codes
I am from India but my game is NTSC so it shouldn't be a problem.

As for events i have none, sorry. I do have a shiny Dusknoir in my OR save but I'm pretty sure its hacked since i got it off wonder trade lol.

I am from India but my game is NTSC so it shouldn't be a problem.

As for events i have none, sorry. I do have a shiny Dusknoir in my OR save but I'm pretty sure its hacked since i got it off wonder trade lol.

That's fine! I can trade for that! I'll be home later this evening. If the code doesn't work I can just trade u the marshadow. Please leave the dusknoir in gen 6. I would prefer it there.

Alright. Thanks. :D just let me know when you're ready.

Please don't use other people's threads for your trades, make your own instead. Now the OP continually sees that their thread is updated while the trading isn't being done with them ;)

Since you're already almost done with this trade, please take the rest of the trade discussion to PM instead.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom