• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF Marshadow (EDIT: Got it! Thanks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sorianwarrior
Hi, I don't think it's possible to get a Cherubi in a beast ball without hacking. I was successful in catching a wild Fomantis male in a beast ball and tried breeding it with my female Cherubi and I thought apparently the male ball (beast ball) will be passed to the offspring (Cherubi). But that wasn't the case. I found out that the only way the beast ball in inherited is if both pokemon are the same species. That is, I must need a male Cherubi in a beast ball beforehand only to breed with a female cherubi so that the beast ball is inherited to the offspring. And since Cherubi can't be caught in-game, I don't think getting a male cherubi in beast ball is possible at this time.
Lol, getting a shiny is easier than this. So anyway, I can breed a shiny cherubi but it would have to be in a regularly available ball from previous gens. So what would you like to do?

Edit: The way Bunery in love ball was possible coz I had lot pokemon in unique ball such a love ball in prev gen that also a male. But beast ball is a gen VII ball so it makes things complicated :(

@Sorianwarrior
Hi, I don't think it's possible to get a Cherubi in a beast ball without hacking. I was successful in catching a wild Fomantis male in a beast ball and tried breeding it with my female Cherubi and I thought apparently the male ball (beast ball) will be passed to the offspring (Cherubi). But that wasn't the case. I found out that the only way the beast ball in inherited is if both pokemon are the same species. That is, I must need a male Cherubi in a beast ball beforehand only to breed with a female cherubi so that the beast ball is inherited to the offspring. And since Cherubi can't be caught in-game, I don't think getting a male cherubi in beast ball is possible at this time.
Lol, getting a shiny is easier than this. So anyway, I can breed a shiny cherubi but it would have to be in a regularly available ball from previous gens. So what would you like to do?

Edit: The way Bunery in love ball was possible coz I had lot pokemon in unique ball such a love ball in prev gen that also a male. But beast ball is a gen VII ball so it makes things complicated :(

Sorry, I didn't think of that. Thanks for doing your due diligence. Something simple like luxury or primer should be fine. I'm making u work on this...lol that wasn't my intention.

Also, would you prefer the code or just to trade. If just the code that makes my like easier do you have snapchat?

Sorry, I didn't think of that. Thanks for doing your due diligence. Something simple like luxury or primer should be fine. I'm making u work on this...lol that wasn't my intention.

Also, would you prefer the code or just to trade. If just the code that makes my like easier do you have snapchat?
Haha, it's okay. :) I think getting it in a luxury ball will be possible. I should be able to get one by tomorrow.

I actually prefer the code if that's okay :) I'll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom