• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF: Marshadow FT: See inside

Akinai

(See what? Hear what?)
Reaction score
Title says it all. I missed this event by a few days, and it's the only 'mon I need to fully complete the dex.

In return, I can trade one of the following (keep in mind any non-legendaries are shiny):

Crawdaunt
Spoink
Sandile
Deerling
Ludicolo
Sableye
Genesect
Darkrai
Wigglytuff
Primeape

I'm not sure if it is cloned, to be honest... I received in a trade way back in Gen V. It looks to be legit, but sadly I can't nickname it.

20171206_235720.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, let me grab my 3ds. FC is in profile, and thanks :D

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom