• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: May 2016 Zygarde and Shiny Yveltal

Reaction score
I'm looking for the May 2016 "surprise distribution" Zygarde and Shiny Yveltal. As long as they’re from this distribution, they’re fine; I'm not concerned about natures and stats for these two. I’m looking for one of each.

I have three (3) May 2016 Darkrai distribution codes, which are good until August 31. I also have a “second chance” Mew code, which is good until Aug. 31 as well.

I’ll be doing this on a first-come, first-served basis – in other words, I’ll take the first Zygarde and first Shiny Yveltal offered in the thread. After that, I'll take offers until I run out of codes to exchange.

I can trade between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM, UTC-5:00 Monday through Friday. For Saturday/Sunday, feel free to suggest a time.

EDIT (Aug. 8): I have received my requested legendaries - many thanks to my trade partner. However, this offer still stands if anyone is interested, as I have relatives who missed the "surprise" event. I also now have two (2) Arceus codes for XY/ORAS to exchange. These codes are good until November 30.

Last edited:
Are you only willing to trade for the codes? I have both of those event pokemon. I'm currently looking for some legendaries to complete my pokedex if you are interested. I have both the Zygarde and Shiny Yveltal.

Are you only willing to trade for the codes? I have both of those event pokemon. I'm currently looking for some legendaries to complete my pokedex if you are interested. I have both the Zygarde and Shiny Yveltal.

I have a decent-sized collection of Gen. I, II, and III legendaries in particular from RSE onward - let me know what you're looking for and I'll be happy to check for it. Or if you're looking for something else, feel free to make a request and I'll see if I've got it somewhere in one of my games.

I'm mostly looking for Gen 5+6 (sorry, I should have specified).

Specifically:
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Diancia
Hoopa
Volcanion

I have all those legendaries. Willing to trade 2 of them for Alison Michelle's events, which can then be traded for 2 arceus codes? Does that work?

Just to make sure I'm following you correctly - you want to trade your Gen. V-VI legendaries to Alison Michelle in exchange for the two event legendaries, which you'll then trade to me for the remaining 2 Arceus codes? That works.

Yeah, that's what exactly what I meant. Is Alison Michelle on board? I actually have the event legendaries as well, but thought I could help one more person this way. Let's give her a time limit and if she doesn't respond by then we can go ahead and I'll trade you the Zygarde and Yveltal for the Arceus codes?

Yeah, that's what exactly what I meant. Is Alison Michelle on board? I actually have the event legendaries as well, but thought I could help one more person this way. Let's give her a time limit and if she doesn't respond by then we can go ahead and I'll trade you the Zygarde and Yveltal for the Arceus codes?

Sounds good. That's very generous of you since you already have the event legendaries. I'm going to ask Alison Michelle via conversation and see if she's interested, since she hasn't responded to this thread recently. I'll give her until the end of the weekend since I don't know if/when she has work/school/obligations and whatnot. If I don't hear anything by Monday morning I'll let you know.

Last edited:
If you two are okay with the conditions, you can trade whenever you like and then let me know. I wouldn't have been able to check my messages until this evening anyway, so I don't have an issue with the timing of Alison's response.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom