• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Meloetta, Hoopa, Volcanion

PixelPerfect

Reaction score
I'm trying to perfectly complete my Pokedex in Omega Ruby and these three are the only ones I'm still missing. Nature and IVs don't matter.

In return, I can give several shiny Pokemon.
These ones are all at level 100, most of them are EV trained:
- Dialga (Sassy nature, Pressure ability)
- Lopunny (male, Rash nature, Cute Charm ability)
- Virizion (Naive nature, Justified ability, with Pokerus)
- Linoone (female, Quiet nature, Gluttony ability)
- Banette (male, Calm nature, Insomnia ability)
- Exploud (male, Bold nature, Soundproof ability)
These ones are at lower levels and have no EV investments:
- Pikachu (male, level 55, Calm nature, Static ability)
- Oddish (female, level 13, Bashful nature, Chlorophyll ability)
- Zigzagoon (male, level 2, Lonely nature, Gluttony ability)
- Eevee (male, level 23, Lonely nature, Run Away ability, has Synchronoise egg move and perfect IVs in Def, Sp.Def and Speed)
- Eevee (male, level 18, Impish nature, Run Away ability)
- Eevee (female, level 10, Modest nature, Anticipation hidden ability)

3DS FC: 4656-6949-9501

UPDATED: Have acquired Meloetta, currently still looking for Hoopa & Volcanion.

Last edited:
If you live in the US, you should check Silverwynde's code giveaway in "Offers and Shops". If you haven't gotten a Volcanion on your game yet, you can get a code from her and then pick it up via Mystery Gift.

If you live in the US, you should check Silverwynde's code giveaway in "Offers and Shops". If you haven't gotten a Volcanion on your game yet, you can get a code from her and then pick it up via Mystery Gift.
Sadly I live in Europe, so that option is not open for me.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom