• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Mudkip (preferrably 5 iv'd!)

Amoebo

Popplio Defense Squad
Reaction score
Willing to offer:

-Terrakion
-Virizion
-Cobalion

All I have now, sorry.

You're giving away a Legendary for a Mudkip? I'm sold. I'll breed you one to your exact specifications, except for its HA, because I don't have access to it. I'm interested in your Terrakion.

You're giving away a Legendary for a Mudkip? I'm sold. I'll breed you one to your exact specifications, except for its HA, because I don't have access to
it. I'm interested in your Terrakion.

To confirm the 5 ivs, Post a screenshot confirming it, mmk?

I got the dex entry, And I dont need them anymore.

You're giving away a Legendary for a Mudkip? I'm sold. I'll breed you one to your exact specifications, except for its HA, because I don't have access to

I sadly have little knowledge on how to post a screenshot. So how about this: I give you the Mudkip in exchange for any Pokemon you can afford to give up, you take it to the IV judge to confirm it is to your liking and then send me a request to give me my Terrakion. BTW, what nature and egg moves would you like it to have?

I sadly have little knowledge on how to post a screenshot. So how about this: I give you the Mudkip in exchange for any Pokemon you can afford to give up, you take it to the IV judge to confirm it is to your liking and then send me a request to give me my Terrakion. BTW, what nature and egg moves would you like it to have?
Sure, and no egg moves.

Sure, and no egg moves.

I'm really sorry it took so long to reply. I managed to breed you a Mudkip with a spread of x/31/31/31/31/31. My FC is 0447 6644 8531, IGN: Arcee. Will continue breeding if it's not to your liking.

Sure, and no egg moves.

I'm really sorry it took so long to reply. I managed to breed you a Mudkip with a spread of x/31/31/31/31/31. My FC is 0447 6644 8531, IGN: Arcee. Will continue breeding if it's not to your liking.

Thats fine.

So, youll trade it to me, ill check, then ill trade you terra?

4441 8340 0043

Sure, and no egg moves.

Thats fine.

4441 8340 0043

Yup, that's the gist of it. Send me a request when you see me, please.

Sure, and no egg moves.

Thats fine.

4441 8340 0043

Its legit. Sending the terrakion.

Sure, and no egg moves.

Thats fine.

4441 8340 0043

(never let your freind name anything. ever)

Sure, and no egg moves.

Thats fine.

4441 8340 0043

It's alright. Thank you for helping me get one step closer to finishing my Dex.

Sure, and no egg moves.

Thats fine.

4441 8340 0043

It's alright. Thank you for helping me get one step closer to finishing my Dex.

Your welcome.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom