• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

GEN VI: LF mystery eggs for an Egg-through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've decided to start Y again and I'd like to do a mystery egg playthrough because why not.
I only need 5 eggs as opposed to the usual 6 because I'll be using my starter.

Please do not provide eggs with Magikarp, Feebas, Sunkern, hacked pokemon, or any pokemon that can easily be acquired early in the game.

Cheers.

Apricorn Collector
Reaction score
Yo.
Decided to help you with your mystery egg-through. My FC is on my signature. I can trade now if you can.

Reaction score
Sorry for the bump but I'm still in need of 4 eggs if anyone would be kind enough to spare some.

Sonic Scream
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump but I'm still in need of 4 eggs if anyone would be kind enough to spare some.
Hey!! .. I have a couple eggs of something good i've bred in my bf's game using 2 6iv parents, i'll give you the best iv'd one i have there :)

Update: i have 2 eggs total for you!! :) .. one that's ×/31/31/31/31/31 & the other is an HA 4IV hp:Ice i bred ages ago sent them to my Y game for you :3
.... it but if either hatches shiny for you, you owe me:p
------------------------
*Update #2: I now have 3 eggs for you. Let me know if you're still in need of them :3

I already added you:) .. my FC: 3711-9599-8103 .. IGN: Joseph

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, now I'm only in need of one more egg if someone would be kind enough to provide one.

Status
Not open for further replies.