• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF mystery eggs for an Egg-through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souperzombie

Reaction score
I've decided to start Y again and I'd like to do a mystery egg playthrough because why not.
I only need 5 eggs as opposed to the usual 6 because I'll be using my starter.

Please do not provide eggs with Magikarp, Feebas, Sunkern, hacked pokemon, or any pokemon that can easily be acquired early in the game.

Cheers.

Yo.
Decided to help you with your mystery egg-through. My FC is on my signature. I can trade now if you can.

Sorry for the bump but I'm still in need of 4 eggs if anyone would be kind enough to spare some.

Sorry for the bump but I'm still in need of 4 eggs if anyone would be kind enough to spare some.

Hey!! .. I have a couple eggs of something good i've bred in my bf's game using 2 6iv parents, i'll give you the best iv'd one i have there :)

Update: i have 2 eggs total for you!! :) .. one that's ×/31/31/31/31/31 & the other is an HA 4IV hp:Ice i bred ages ago sent them to my Y game for you :3
.... it but if either hatches shiny for you, you owe me:p
------------------------
*Update #2: I now have 3 eggs for you. Let me know if you're still in need of them :3

I already added you:) .. my FC: 3711-9599-8103 .. IGN: Joseph

Last edited:
Alright, now I'm only in need of one more egg if someone would be kind enough to provide one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom