• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
My Friend Code
Name: White
Code: 4642-5942-7011

The GTS is really trying my patience as of late, and it's hard to find good deals that aren't ridiculous, or demanding 9-and-under-Zek/Resh/Etc. OTL I've made good progress in my living Pokedex of Pokemon White, but I decided I could turn to Bulbapedia for help in between GTSing.

I will admit that I have hacked my White version, but I won't give away hacked Pokemon in exchange unless you're okay with it. I don't mind receiving hacked Pokemon, as long as they have a nickname. Legit Pokemon caught and hatched in my game are perfectly harmless, as are hacked Pokemon. I've been doing this for 2 years now, so I know how to hack without breaking mine or anyone else's game.

In my Platinum game, I am able to breed and IV-breed every Pokemon that is breedable, including egg moves and the like. I've read up on Smogon's breeding guides a few years back, and I still have the info I need. Can't help you with Hidden Power, though, since that math is WAAAAAY too complicated for me to figure out.

I can also give away the following, but they will be cloned:
-2 Wi-Fi Darkrais, 1 TRU Shaymin, 1 Autumn 2010 Mew, 1 of each Crown Beast, and 1 TRU Arceus.

-These are the legit Legendary Pokemon I can offer:
Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Celebi, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, and Kyurem

-The following list of shinies I own. If you need more info about them, let me know.
Mienfoo (Japanese, Jolly, M, Lv. 1)
Lickilicky (German, Impish, M, Lv. 50)
Mightyena (Japanese, Timid, M, Lv. 50)
Tentacruel (Lax, M, Lv. 51)
Magcargo (Japanese, Timid, M, Lv. 54)
Drapion (Hardy, F, Lv. 60)
Latios (Rash, M, Lv. 100)
Ditto, (nicknamed "MILA KUNIS", Rash, Lv. 100)
Salamence (German, Docile, F, Lv. 100)

I can make PokeSav generated Pokemon, but ONLY if you are 100% fine with it AND want a hacked Pokemon. Gen 1-4 Pokemon only for now, I'm afraid. I also have every item and every berry. Specify if you want an item, or no item at all. Traded Pokemon will be holding a Rare Candy otherwise.

All that is left is Latias and Palkia.

Last edited:
Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex!

I hate those impossible demands clogging the GTS too.
Currently, I have a couple extra Steelix named Lustre. I'll take care of all the non-legendary steel-types on your list, if you're willing to wait a few days. I'm interested in shiny Latios tradeback and Latias, and if you'd be willing to throw in a shiny Shieldon tradeback, that'd be awesome.

I've got a DW Sentret (Male, Frisk). Do you want it?

I'm looking for a Modest Oshawott (Male) with Torrent ability, if it's possible? I don't know what is or how to use Pokesav or RNGs, so I only want a non-hacked, non-shiny Oshawott.

Black FC:4986 0813 7950 (Jasmine)

I can get you any starter, and almost any non-legendary from HG and BW, and even some from my Platinum that are earlier on in the game. I can also lend you any legendaries I have for data. I'm interested in anything you're offering except for arceus or Darkrai. I can nickname any as well

I can give you a nicknamed Frosslass, Arbok, Rapidash, Jigglypuff, and Golbat. In return... I was wondering, what's the lowest leveled shiny you have? @FairyRed;

Wow, didn't expect so many responses...I'm so happy. 8D; I hope I don't mess up.

@ShinySeviper1; I've updated the shiny list, they're now arranged by level. The lowest level would be a Japanese Mienfoo, at Lv. 1. Jolly Nature, with the Regenerator ability. I've highlighted the Pokemon you're offering in red.

@mwto; I guess we can start with the rest of the Kanto starters: Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, and Wartortle. Would you like the crown beasts? I can also breed any Pokemon you're looking for.

@mineowyn; If the DW Sentret if nicknamed, I surely want him. :'D Male Modest Torrent Oshawott, gotcha! Do you want him to have a nickname?

@Iron Defense; Ooh wow, all of the steel-types on the list? :'D If they all will have a nickname, then yes, I don't mind waiting! <3 That's awesome of ya, dude! Latios, Latias, and Shieldon can all be yours, as they'll be cloned. oAo That's okay with you, yes?

Wow, didn't expect so many responses...I'm so happy. 8D; I hope I don't mess up.

@mwto; I guess we can start with the rest of the Kanto starters: Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, and Wartortle. Would you like the crown beasts? I can also breed any Pokemon you're looking for.

The crown beasts are good. Do you want them nicknamed? Also I have extra turtwigs, cyndaquills, eevees, a ponyta, and riolu's already in my boxes. All are nick nameble except for the Riolu's, though one is already nicknamed Onyx. Except for Onyx, all are level one but I can evolve them if it's not using happiness.

@mineowyn; If the DW Sentret if nicknamed, I surely want him. :'D Male Modest Torrent Oshawott, gotcha! Do you want him to have a nickname?

Yes please. Could you nickname him Ocealot? It's a dumb nickname but I think it'll sound better than Dewott when he evolves..
Do you want to decide what nickname you'd like the DW Sentret to have? I'm the OT so I can re-nickname him anytime at Castelia City.

See you this Friday (July 6 2012) 4pm Alaskan Time?

Currently at the time of this post it reads as:
Wednesday
7/4/2012
7:06 pm
Alaskan Time

according to this website: http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/alaska_time_zone.shtml

Tell me if it's accurate.

Last edited:

The crown beasts are good. Do you want them nicknamed? Also I have extra turtwigs, cyndaquills, eevees, a ponyta, and riolu's already in my boxes. All are nick nameble except for the Riolu's, though one is already nicknamed Onyx. Except for Onyx, all are level one but I can evolve them if it's not using happiness.

All right, 3 Crown Beasts it is. They'll be cloned, just to let you know. D: You're okay with clones?

Ooh, a Riolu named Onyx sounds good! May I request this list of your extra pokemon? A Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Ponyta, Quilava, Leafeon, Glaceon.
I can evolve Espeon myself, so 2 Eevees it is.

That is an awful lot, and deserves more than the Crown Beasts! D8 Is there any Pokemon you want that I could breed for you? Or any legendary or the like?

Yes please. Could you nickname him Ocealot? It's a dumb nickname but I think it'll sound better than Dewott when he evolves..
Do you want to decide what nickname you'd like the DW Sentret to have? I'm the OT so I can re-nickname him anytime at Castelia City.

See you this Friday (July 6 2012) 4pm Alaskan Time?

Currently at the time of this post it reads as:
Wednesday
7/4/2012
7:06 pm
Alaskan Time

according to this website: http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/alaska_time_zone.shtml

Tell me if it's accurate.

Yep, the time zone is correct. :'D I don't think Ocealot sounds bad at all, it's so cute! <3 Yep, I can breed him, he'll be ready on Friday. And as for the Sentret's nickname...hm... Why not Stripes? That's a cute name for a cute Sentret eheh! 8U; Thanks so much! I'll add your friend code!

Last edited:

All right, 3 Crown Beasts it is. They'll be cloned, just to let you know. D: You're okay with clones?

Ooh, a Riolu named Onyx sounds good! May I request this list of your extra pokemon? A Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Ponyta, Quilava, Leafeon, Glaceon.
I can evolve Espeon myself, so 2 Eevees it is.

That is an awful lot, and deserves more than the Crown Beasts! D8 Is there any Pokemon you want that I could breed for you? Or any legendary or the like?

Anything else on the list of what you're offering except for darkrai or arceus. Do you want them nicknamed, and if so what do you want them named.

@FairyRed: okey dokey, Stripes it is!

Off-topic: Does anyone know if they change your voice in the Pokemon Wi-Fi club when you battle/trade/communicate with friends? Cause' I tried it for the first time today and it was really weird! :p

Ooh wow, all of the steel-types on the list? :'D If they all will have a nickname, then yes, I don't mind waiting! <3 That's awesome of ya, dude! Latios, Latias, and Shieldon can all be yours, as they'll be cloned. oAo That's okay with you, yes?
Sure, that'll be fine, thanks. I'll be out Friday, so how's Monday at noon Alaskan?

@FairyRed Yay! I have a question. I would like PokeSav, but can you make a Pokemon look legit, and could you add EV's at level one? Thanks, if not, I'll give them for a Leavanny, and a Crustle, if possible... Thank you!!

I have a few extra Pokemon, in particular Lampents and Chandelures (I was trying to get one with the right nature) lying around on my PC, but I won't have access to Wifi for a while. If you desperately need them, I'll let you know when I can trade

omg! :D A nickname lover! I can breed most of gen I babies and give them nicknames. If you want all these I'll need time to breed them all, and what not. I also have all starter except Turtwig, and torchic available for breeding if you still need any.
Also my fc is 0260 9640 2451, and my timezone is Central time.

Caterpie, Pidgey, Spearow, Ekans Sandshrew, Nindoran M Clefairy Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Mewoth, Poliwag Machop, Tentacool, Geodude, Slowpoke, Doduo, , Seel, Onix, Drowzee, Exeggcute, Koffing, Tangela, Horsea, Scyther, Tauros, Magikarp, Lapras, Snorlax,

Wow, this is going along a lot better than I hoped! 8D; I almost have trouble keeping up! Okay...

@mwto; Since I'll be receiving 14 Pokemon from you, I'll offer ya 14 Pokemon in return. The Crown Beasts, Latios, Rayquaza, Ditto, Salamence, Mienfoo, Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Zekrom, Mewtwo, and Mew (a non-hacked one). If you'd rather have someone else, let me know. And as for the nicknames of the Pokemon I'll be receiving...
Charmeleon: Prince
Charizard: Emperor
Squirtle: WAVES
Wartortle: SURF
Turtwig: Speedy
Grotle: Na'Vi
Torterra: Tremors
Ponyta: Bullet
Quilava: Luigi
Leafeon: Yoh
Glaceon: Kodiak
Eevee 1: Dawn
Eevee 2: Maria

@mineowyn; Sweet, I can't wait. :'D Your Oshawott Ocealot, Modest/Torrent/Male, is all ready to be traded this Friday at 4PM! He has Surf, Waterfall, and Dive from his Samurott father, but if you want those to be rid of, let me know.

@Iron Defense; So there's 15 Pokemon you'll be trading me... A Lati@s and Shieldon hardly seem to be enough of a fair deal. D8 Is there anything else you'd like? I'd feel bad if I was just using fodder Pokemon for trading... And Monday at 12 sounds good! I hope to make it on time. Ooh, and as for nicknames, were you gonna name them, or am I? oAo

@ShinySeviper1; Making sure I understand here... You're wanting PokeSav'd Leavanny and Crustle, right? oAo In exchange for the Pokemon you're offering? I'm quite adept at PokeSav, and can make a very legit-looking Pokemon. EVs at level 1 would be easy, just let me know where to put them, what natures, IVs, and all that. oAo

@UmbraFox; Ooh, I'd love a Lampent and Chandelure. 8D Are they already nicknamed? Whenever you can trade is good with me, I don't mind waiting.

@Crazyyoshi; Ooh, that is quite generous of you! :'D I'd love all those to be nicknamed, that would be awesome! Let's see... The list you have right there is perfect! And as for starters... I guess the Chikorita family, Totodile, Feraligatr, Grovyle, Sceptile, Monferno, Piplup, and Prinplup would also be great. This is a huge amount you're gonna be trading... What can I offer you in return? oAo

Wow, this is going along a lot better than I hoped! 8D; I almost have trouble keeping up! Okay...

@mwto; Since I'll be receiving 14 Pokemon from you, I'll offer ya 14 Pokemon in return. The Crown Beasts, Latios, Rayquaza, Ditto, Salamence, Mienfoo, Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Zekrom, Mewtwo, and Mew (a non-hacked one). If you'd rather have someone else, let me know. And as for the nicknames of the Pokemon I'll be receiving...
Charmeleon: Prince
Charizard: Emperor
Squirtle: WAVES
Wartortle: SURF
Turtwig: Speedy
Grotle: Na'Vi
Torterra: Tremors
Ponyta: Bullet
Quilava: Luigi
Leafeon: Yoh
Glaceon: Kodiak
Eevee 1: Dawn
Eevee 2: Maria

All the eevees I have are males, so it will take a little to breed for females.

@mwto; Ooh, don't worry about genders. 8D; I have a male Scrafty named Sugar. Gender barriers on names mean nothing to me, it's all good.

@FairyRed; No, the Crustle and Leavanny were if the PokeSav didn't work. ^^' Sorry about the misunderstanding. Yes, could I please get four PokeSav Pokemon? I will give more details soon! Thank you!

So there's 15 Pokemon you'll be trading me... A Lati@s and Shieldon hardly seem to be enough of a fair deal. D8 Is there anything else you'd like? I'd feel bad if I was just using fodder Pokemon for trading... And Monday at 12 sounds good! I hope to make it on time. Ooh, and as for nicknames, were you gonna name them, or am I? oAo

Well, I'm on the lookout for the remaining legendaries. No hacked ones, though.
Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Heatran and Jirachi most of all.
Also
Moltres
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Regirock
Regice
Deoxys
Kyogre
Palkia
Shaymin
Genesect
Meloetta
Keldeo

I'll name them, unless you have specific names you want.
So far, I have:
Kilowatt the Magnemite
Nikola the Magneton (as in Tesla)
Lustre the Steelix
Smallish the Aron
Entrench the Lairon
Fortify the Aggron
Aura the Lucario
Detection the Probopass
Teeth the Mawile

I'm no stranger to nicknaming pokemon, as demonstrated by my collection of lv. 100s ( nickname my pokemon by that level)
Gigawatt the Magnezone
Terawatt the Zapdos
Gigabyte the Metagross
Terabyte the silver Metagross
Ruby the red Gyarados
Scorpio the blue Gliscor
Crimson the Scizor (this one's for me, specially IV and egg move bred and EV trained, I'll make you another)
Dusk the Mismagius
Midnight the Zoroark
Dawn the Espeon
Moonbeam the Cresselia
Spectrum the Milotic
Clockwork the Klinklang
Accelerate the Yanmega
Mach the Jolteon
Celcius the Dragonite
Fahrenheit the Charizard
Arcane the Arceus
Strata the Rhyperior
Megaton the Golem
Ferrous the Ferrothorn
Iceplant the Abomasnow
Nuclear the Zekrom (as in power, inspiring my brother's Reshiram, Meltdown)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom