• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex!

Hi, I have a Golduck, Jigglypuff, Pineco, Omanyte and a Smeargle if you still need them. I haven't really trained them and the nicknames can hardly be called original so I'll understand if don't want them.

I'll trade them all for a Darkrai and a Arceus if that's okay? I can also get quite a few others from my Soul Silver if you need me to.

@FairyRed; besides the Groudon could I get that shiny Ditto and a Crown Beast? Will you be able to trade Friday?

All right, trade slots are closed yet again. "OTL I wish I had better organization skills, eheh...

@AgentX; I didn't realize I listed Latios twice. D8; I only have one, but yes, you can have one! Celebi, too!

@Derier44; Okay, sounds good to me! :'D I'll sure try to be.

@DirectKai; I have plenty of shinies on my list on the first post if you're interested. 8D; Only like 2 or 3 are hacked, and the rest are pure legit. As for nicknames...I hope this list is okay:
Knife the Sandslash
Nido-Chan the Nidoqueen
Lolo the Nidorino
Minuikui the Gloom
Mushy the Parasect
Gnatty the Venomoth
Cave the Dugtrio
Bangkok the Golduck

@Eaton; Golduck is accounted for, but I'll take the rest you're offering. 8D Any nickname is a good nickname to me, as long as it's not rude or gross. You can ask for 2 more Pokemon, if you want!

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (TRADE SLOTS FULL)

In our trade it doesn't have to be Dusclops. It can be Duskull, and I'll evolve later on. Just to save you trouble.

Okay, is it alright if I get a Shaymin and a Celebi too?

@FairyRed; Any of those legit shinies are good to me xD or any event legendaries xD I'm not very good at deciding though DX Do you want me to tell you specifics? Or are you ok with deciding and giving me whatever you want from those lists? xD

And I'll get them all ready with those names right now :D

@ProngedDread837; Okay, it will take until at least next week for your Dusclops, since I'm having the hardest time nabbing a male Misdreavus. D8 I forgot how hard it is to get Pokemon in Gen III without a GTS. But next week without a doubt he'll be ready. In the meantime, did you want him to have a nickname or anything?

@Eaton; Of course, that sounds good to me. 8D

@AgentX; All righty, hopefully we can trade today. 8D;

@DirectKai; Okay, let's see... Then how about the shinies here: Latios, Azumarill, Ditto, Spiritomb, Lopunny, Roserade, Mightyena, and Tentacruel? Are these okay?

@ShinyShinx; and @Macernox; I'm gonna be trying to trade today, the hotspot SHOULD be fixed by now. D8 I hope we can make our trades today!

Could you nickname it "Reaper?"

@FairyRed; Yeah those are good :D
I have all your Pokemon ready so I'm ready to trade whenever you are able to :)

Okay thanks, I'm ready whenever you are.

@FairyRed; Okay, let me know when you can trade! :)

Okay, I'm online, but just for a short while. I'll trade with @AgentX; first. D8 Remember to use the FC on the first post. I'll trade with you two next, @Eaton; and @DirectKai;. Please wait.

@FairyRed;
Ok I can wait :D my FC is 2795-1164-8726
Just let me know when you are ready :)

Ack I forgot the Rare Candies! I'm sorry, everyone. D8;

Is there an off chance that you have some opened trade slots?

No worries if you dont but you are offering some very nice deals that I would love lol

If you have some trade slots then I can get pretty much any pokemon from Pearl, HG or White with nicknames :D

@Ben_Rose; Ooh, I should have a slot free after today. 8D We could trade next week if you want!

@FairyRed; It's totally fine, I usually don't use Rare Candies anyway. :)
Thanks so much for the trade! And sorry if some of the nicknames were sub-par (*cough*LarvitarPupitarTyranitar*cough*) :), but I'm not very creative when it comes to names.

@Ben_Rose; Ooh, I should have a slot free after today. 8D We could trade next week if you want!

Thats a problem for sadly, I go on holiday tommorrow, so I will be up for that in two weeks.

I am liking the look of the Shiny Latios, and as I can get so much I am unsure on how much you would want for the Latios :)

I'll stay here for ages so if a trade spot does open Ill be here, I presume the Latios would be on Black? I am new to this forum so don't understand how you would do it but if it isnt possible then I am up for it when I get back :D

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom