• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (TRADE SLOTS FULL)

@Ben_Rose; Unfortunately, I gotta go soon myself. 8D; I don't mind waiting, though, it will take a LONG time to fill the dex up.
@Eaton; I'm online in the room if you're ready. oAo I hope we both got our FCs correct. I know I might have put it down wrong...

Hmm, do you know why it isn't working?

Phew, sorry everyone. Gloomy weather up here has made my internet go at a snails pace. "OTL Classes and job have both gotten in the way of a LOT of free time I used to have. I'm not even sure if I can make the trade on Friday. I'll try for earlier, but again, no promises.

Okay, I can trade on Saturday, hopefully! Starting at 12PM. It'll also be my last trading day, since summer classes are ending and fall classes are beginning. Any trades that don't get done on Saturday, I'll go ahead and cancel. I'm sorry if I don't make it with someone. D8

@Iron Defense; Ooh, that would be awesome! What can I trade ya in return for those?

@Derier44; I hope we can make our trade this Saturday! 8D;

@Eaton; I hope it wasn't my fault, the 3DS sometimes causes issues. D8; I just hope my normal wi-fi hotspot is working so we can trade without a hitch.

@Shiny Shinx; Do you think you'll be able to trade this Saturday? oAo Noah the Larvitar has been ready for quite some time.

@Macernox; Do you know if you can make a trade this Saturday? D: I hope we can.

@ProngedDread837; Ooh dear, it looks like you got a ban? D8 Your Dusclops is still ready, he'll hang out in my Platinum if/when you're back.

@Ben_Rose; I hope your holiday goes well! We can trade when you're back, hopefully!

If your still offering the heatran, I'd be really grateful for that. If not, I'm looking for a slugma/magcargo that knows heat wave or whatever you think is good.

Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex!

How many of these do you want for Groudon, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Mespirit?

@A_Fire_Hazard; I like to trade Pokemon 1-on-1, so that will be 5 Pokemon for 5 Pokemon. :'D Your other thread said you can breed any Gen 1-4 Pokemon. Are nicknamed Pokemon on this list possible?
Nuzleaf, Surskit, Makuhita, Plusle, and Minin

@Iron Defense; We're trading the Heatran for your Wailord, yes? oAo I have a shiny Japanese Magcargo, if you like. You can ask for one more Pokemon, too.

I can do that. I'm a little confused about the nicknaming. Do you want them to be named anything specific? Or just whatever as long as it's not the real name or some vulgar?

@Shiny Shinx; I PM'd you yesterday, you never responded. 8D; Hopefully we can trade today, otherwise Wednesday, for real, is my last trading day. Do double-check that I have the right Pokemon for you. You wanted the PokeSav'd Larvitar, a shiny Mightyena, and a shiny Salamence, right?

@Iron Defense; We can trade today, hopefully, around 12PM my time. You're trading me Wailord, Exeggutor, and Torkoal. I'm trading you Heatran and a shiny Magcargo. Go ahead and ask for one more Pokemon if you want. :'D

@A_Fire_Hazard; Yep, any nickname that's not their actual name or rude is just perfect. oAo But I can come up with the nicknames if you want.

Well, alright. I'll have those ready if just a few hours then. I'll post back when I'm ready and you can let me know when is good for you.

@A_Fire_Hazard; Sweet then, shouldn't be any problems then. 8D I should be at my hotspot around 12PM my time, which would be...4PM your time, I think. You're 4 hours ahead of me.

Ok, I'll check back here around 3:30 or 3:45 and see. I've got them all done for you.

Also: You wouldn't happen to have a Spiritomb, would you? If so, what would you like for one?

@A_Fire_Hazard; Ooh yes, I have a shiny level 100 Spiritomb nicknamed Spooky if that interests you! If not, I can breed one for you. oAo Would a nicknamed Gloom be possible?

I can certainly do that. If you want to offer up the shiny, then that's awesome, otherwise, any Spiritomb will do.

@A_Fire_Hazard; I can offer the shiny Spiritomb, no problem :'D Sweet, I can't wait to trade later today! I'm getting kicked off the computer right now, sadly, but I'll be back at my local wi-fi hotspot around noonish!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom