• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF: PAL bird codes and others

Daniel4Wood

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am still after the following

PAL bird codes
Whitney's Miltank
Anything shiny
Other events
Abomasite
Aerodactylite
Alakazite
Altarinite
Blastoisinite
Galladite
Garchompinite
Heracronite
Magnectite
Lucarionite
Sceptilite

FT
Pokemon
Japanese Meloetta
Hoopa
Giratina
Zygarde
Manaphy x 2
Mew x 2
Shiny Ho-Oh
Shiny JPN Hitmontop
A whole bunch of HA Pokemon (which I will list on request)

Almost a living Dex so happy to breed just about anything with a 6iv destiny knotted ditto.

FT Items
Around 30 PP UPs
Around 30 rare candy's
Shell Bell
2 X Destiny Knot
Focus Band
Choice Specs
Wide Lens
Life Orb
Leftovers
Master Ball
3 X Heart Scales
Quick Claw

Last edited:
@Daniel4Wood Which megastones do you need? I have Keldeo, meloetta and shaymin too but they are from gen V (can't remember if they were already released for the 20th aniversary)

I need the following megastones

Abomasite
Absolite
Aerodactylite
Alakazite
Altarinite
Banettite
Blastoisinite
Blazikenite
Galladite
Garchompinite
Gyaradosite
Heracronite
Magnectite
Lucarionite
Charizardite Y
Pinsirite
Sceptilite
Scizorite
Steelixite
Tyranitarite

The Keldeo, Shaymin and Meloetta don't have to be from a 20th anniversary event. If you're willing to trade them I'll have them ;)

What would you like in return?

I can trade the absolite, pinsirite, tyranitarite, Blazikenite and scizorite. I am sure I have more in my other game so gotta check it and edit my post.

For Meloetta, keldeo shaymin would you trade the shiny Yveltal?
Also what's your vivillon pattern?

My Vivillion Pattern is Garden. However I have a bunch of spare Vivillion so might be able to help you there, which ones are you after?

Also, what would you like in exchange for the stones.

Shiny Yvetal for those sounds great to me, if you're happy.

My FC is in my signature, message me yours.

I'd actually want a female timid vivillon (garden pattern) 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a luxury ball if you can breed it, for all the mega stones.

I'll pm you continue arranging the trade.

Thanks for the trade White Crowat!

First post updated, still looking for the PAL Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres codes

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom