• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

GEN VI: LF Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

As the title says - I am looking for Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig. I really don't care about there EVs or anything. I mainly just wanna lvl them.

I am not sure what I have to offer, but I will do my best to meet your needs.

I hope you can help me
thank you very much
Emil :)

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
I have all three. Are you looking for their Hidden Abilities?

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

As the title says - I am looking for Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig. I really don't care about there EVs or anything. I mainly just wanna lvl them.

I am not sure what I have to offer, but I will do my best to meet your needs.

I hope you can help me
thank you very much
Emil :)
I have them too I think they're shiny though if you're interested.

Obsessive Shipper
Reaction score
I breed starters, so I can breed my Monferno, Prinplup, or Grotle for you. Do you have a Staryu or a Starmie?

Reaction score
@that1chick - If you have that, I wouldn't mind. :)

@Yurimi - that sounds awesome? :p You wanna give those away?

@SnivyFennikenFrokie - I can get you a staryu yes. But I don't have a breeded one or anything, then I'd have to make one. :)

@xxCharGompxx - Cool. :) Sure

Oh and guys, sorry for the late answer. I was away on holiday. :) But if you wanna trade, throw me a PM and we can set up a time to do it. :)

Obsessive Shipper
Reaction score
I had no intention to do this, but I just hatched a 5 IV Piplup! Would you like that in return?

FC is: 1392-4907-1860.

My time zone is EST and I stay up pretty late, so we need to find a time we're both awake. Hopefully sometime tonight, because I'm going to my best friend's house tomorrow and won't be online much. And my 3DS only connects to Wi-Fi at my house.

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
@emilsn91 Do you still want all three from me or just whichever you aren't getting from someone else? You mentioned that your main intention was just to level them up? I have 5 Chimchar you can pick from:

01 Chimchar | Female | Naive | Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/31
02 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/x/31/31
03 Chimchar | Female | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/x
04 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 0/x/31/31/31/31
05 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/x

Piplup and Turtwig need to be bred still, though the first time I bred my Turtwig I wound up getting a 5IV Female. My Turtwig knows Superpower and I just got one that knows Seed Bomb and Superpower so I'll try breeding that one first. My Piplup knows Yawn, Agility, Icy Wind & Supersonic (all of which are egg moves only for Piplup).

Reaction score
@that1chick - I just wrote you a PM

@snivyfennikenfroakie - I also answered your pm :)

Reaction score
@that1chick - I just wrote you a PM

@snivyfennikenfroakie - I also answered your pm :)
Yup I'm not using them xD so if someone else wants to give them a good home it's fine by me it's up to you :)