• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig

emilsn91

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

As the title says - I am looking for Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig. I really don't care about there EVs or anything. I mainly just wanna lvl them.

I am not sure what I have to offer, but I will do my best to meet your needs.

I hope you can help me
thank you very much
Emil :)

Hey guys :)

As the title says - I am looking for Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig. I really don't care about there EVs or anything. I mainly just wanna lvl them.

I am not sure what I have to offer, but I will do my best to meet your needs.

I hope you can help me
thank you very much
Emil :)

I have them too I think they're shiny though if you're interested.

@that1chick - If you have that, I wouldn't mind. :)

@Yurimi - that sounds awesome? :p You wanna give those away?

@SnivyFennikenFrokie - I can get you a staryu yes. But I don't have a breeded one or anything, then I'd have to make one. :)

@xxCharGompxx - Cool. :) Sure

Oh and guys, sorry for the late answer. I was away on holiday. :) But if you wanna trade, throw me a PM and we can set up a time to do it. :)

I had no intention to do this, but I just hatched a 5 IV Piplup! Would you like that in return?

FC is: 1392-4907-1860.

My time zone is EST and I stay up pretty late, so we need to find a time we're both awake. Hopefully sometime tonight, because I'm going to my best friend's house tomorrow and won't be online much. And my 3DS only connects to Wi-Fi at my house.

@emilsn91 Do you still want all three from me or just whichever you aren't getting from someone else? You mentioned that your main intention was just to level them up? I have 5 Chimchar you can pick from:

01 Chimchar | Female | Naive | Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/31
02 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/x/31/31
03 Chimchar | Female | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/x
04 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 0/x/31/31/31/31
05 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/x

Piplup and Turtwig need to be bred still, though the first time I bred my Turtwig I wound up getting a 5IV Female. My Turtwig knows Superpower and I just got one that knows Seed Bomb and Superpower so I'll try breeding that one first. My Piplup knows Yawn, Agility, Icy Wind & Supersonic (all of which are egg moves only for Piplup).

@that1chick - I just wrote you a PM

@snivyfennikenfroakie - I also answered your pm :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom