• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Pokeball or Fancy Pattern Vivillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltalplf

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a Pokeball Pattern and/or Fancy Pattern Vivillon. I have over 100 Different Shiny Pokémon, almost every item, or the following Legendaries: Rayquaza, Yveltal, Latias, Terrakion, Phione, a Shiny Kyogre (no pentagon), or a Hoopa from the McDonald's Distributuion.

If you want something specific, let me know, I have a completed Pokedex and tons of different Items. Thanks.

A shiny shouldn't be a problem. I have over 100 shiny pokemon. I have a few legendary shiny pokemon, but some have the pentagon and a few don't (just a heads up). Give a short list of one's you'd like and I'll let you know what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom