• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Prankster Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angad

Prayers to Oak Creek
Reaction score
The title is self-explanatory, I need a HA Sableye for breeding purposes so I can SR Rayquaza.

I have a completed pokemon Dex, so I can offer most breedable pokes if need be. I can also offer any of the items from the Battle Maison. I've also got a good number of 4-5 IV Fodder, along with a good number of HA pokes, so ask and I may have

The title is self-explanatory, I need a HA Sableye for breeding purposes so I can SR Rayquaza.

I have a completed pokemon Dex, so I can offer most breedable pokes if need be. I can also offer any of the items from the Battle Maison. I've also got a good number of 4-5 IV Fodder, along with a good number of HA pokes, so ask and I may have
I can help! I am currently completing my Kanto dex so perhaps you can trade me one of My Kanto needs.
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Clefairy
Venonat
Diglett
Golduck
Mankey
Primeape
Arcanine
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
# 71 Victreebel
Ponyta
Rapidash
Dodrio
Shellder
Haunter
Drowzee
Cubone
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Rhydon
Chansey
Starmie
Electabuzz
Magmar
Jolteon
Flareon
Kabuto
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

That's convenient, I've got a Ponyta and a Rattata lying around. Just VM when you can trade.

That's convenient, I've got a Ponyta and a Rattata lying around. Just VM when you can trade.
Oops sorry! I totally dropped the ball on this one! I'm in central time zone and I'll be free today before 3 and after 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom