• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Rare Pokemon FT: Shinies

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm looking for ANY (English) Hitmontop that knows Drill Run. This is because I like collecting Pokemon with rare moves. In Gen V, Hitmontop can learn Drill Run via Move Tutor but for some reason, GameFreak took that away from his moveset in Gen VI. I am willing to fork over a Shiny if anyone is willing to trade. :)

I am also looking for English legit Surfing or Flying Pikachu, PokeBall Vivillon, Shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune, Barrier Dragonite, Extreme Speed Dratini, and Mismagius/Misdreavus with Inferno, none of which need to be shiny.

I am also looking for shiny 6th gen Pokemon if anyone has any.

SHINIES:
Venusaur (w/ Venusaurite)
Charizard (w/ Charizardite X)
Blastoise (w/Blastoisite)
Banette (w/ Banettite)
Aggron (w/ Aggronite)
Wormadam
Poliwhirl (w/ King's Rock)
Seadra
Vanilluxe
Mightyena
Electrode
Beheeyem
Golduck
Braviary
Butterfree
Arbok
Flygon
Ambipom
Toxicroak
Drapion
Cloyster
Carvanha
Skitty
Natu
Leafeon
Doduo
Gothitelle
Sneasel
Linoone
Flareon
Hoothoot
Cherubi
Palkia
Sandslash
Yveltal x2
Xerneas x2
Houndoom
Girafarig
Gastrondon (Pink)
Ninjask
Wailmer
Alomomola x2
Watchog
Nidoqueen
Oddish
Cubone
Swalot
Exeggutor
Jolteon
Chingling
Excadrill
Typhlosion
Horsea
Chinchou
Machamp
Panpour
Gigalith
Spinda
Deerling
Bibarel
Mankey
Relicanth
Dusknoir
Beautifly
Tentacruel
Lotad
Venipede
Beldum
Octillery
Ninetales
Victreebel
Petilil
Probopass
Blissey
Masquerain
Jynx
Pansear
Snover
Abomasnow (w/ Abomasite)
Emboar
Froslass
Voltorb
Swanna
Eelektrik
Ludicolo
Camerupt
Lunatone
Zangoose
Aerodactyl (w/ Aerodactylite)
Delibird
Zebstrika
Shelmet
Garbador
Yanma
Slowbro (w/ Slowbronite)
Sawsbuck (Summer?)
Fearow
Tropius
Golurk
Trapinch
Parasect
Emboar
Dustox
Xatu
Buizel
Golbat
Sharpedo
Serperior
Mareep
Furret
Vibrava
Blitzle
Metang
Aron
Corsola
Sealeo
Scraggy
Slugma
Chimecho
Illumise
Snorunt
Minccino
Klinklang x2
Zorua
Stoutland
Nidorino
Tyranitar (w/ Tyranitarite)
Wailord
Audino (w/ Audinite)
Manectric
Magcargo
Claydol
Ledian
Hydreigon
Hypno
Samurott
Floatzel

Much appreciation for your help. :)

Last edited:
All of them are Gen 5. I don't have any Gen 6 Shinies at this point except for Xatu.

Hey man, I have a shiny event Raikou but it's got a crap stat (i.e., the Judge guy says "that stat is rubbish"). Here are the details:

shiny Gamestop Raikou lv 30, Ability Pressure, Nature Rash, knows Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Weather Ball, crap stat Def

If you still want it let me know. I'd take the shiny Zorua if you want to trade.

Hey man, I have a shiny event Raikou but it's got a crap stat (i.e., the Judge guy says "that stat is rubbish"). Here are the details:

shiny Gamestop Raikou lv 30, Ability Pressure, Nature Rash, knows Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Weather Ball, crap stat Def

If you still want it let me know. I'd take the shiny Zorua if you want to trade.

Its yours! :)

Anymore traders out there?

m8, I can attempt to get you your Drill Run Hitmontop, however I have never actually attempted to evolve one before as reading about it makes me go ^@__@^;; I do have a Tyrogue I can breed in HG and I have access to B/W so I can TRY, but it might take awhile.

Sooooo... turns out this evolving Hitmontop thing isn't as difficult as I thought it was. Want me to nickname your little guy before I port him forward to Black or no?

Nah, no nickname is needed. Thank you so much!

I have Lance's Dragonite. If you still want to trade send me PM. I'd take Butterfree for it.

It's yours!!! :)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom