• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF - Rash/Bold/Impish/Modest Yveltal

Araiya

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for:
Yveltal - Rash/Bold/Impish/Modest (Preferably caught in a pokeball)

I can offer:
Mew - FAL2010
Celebi - Pokemon Bank
Regirock - HA, Pokemon Bank
Regice - HA, Pokemon Bank
Registeel - HA, Pokemon Bank
Rayquaza - Galileo
Jirachi - PKLATAM
Jirachi - 20th Anniversary
Manaphy - E4ALL
Manaphy – 20th Anniversary x2
Darkrai - ALAMOS
Darkrai - FEB2015
Shaymin - Movie11
Arceus - From the Dream World
Victini - Movie14
Keldeo - SMR2012
Zygarde – Descartes
Diance - NOV2014
Hoopa - Harry

Vivillon – GTS
Gourgeist – Spooky2014
Metagross – Steven
Electivire – SPRING 2014
Zoroark - Sly

(I also have Spring 2015 shiny Charizard and PGL Lightning Rod Pikachu from a battle competition but I would like to use them to breed before trading them.)

Can breed HA Johto starters, Infiltrator Spiritomb, Protean Froakie, Gale Wings Fletchling and Lightning Rod Pikachu using the aforementioned Pikachu.

Just caught a shiny Fletchling this morning, and I also have a shiny Carvanha.

Last edited:
I have 2 eggs already and just a pokemon ... nothing special if you have a scyther im always happy to trade you one , otherwise the genesect
want me to name your cynda ?

Sure. I'll trade you a Genesect. I don't have a Scyther anywhere.

No, thank you. Not unless you want to.

First one hatched , I'll see if it has the HA and i'll pm you when I'm ready to trade
I do trade from ORAS or X/Y

Let me check for a HA chikorita

Checked it and I can give you a HA chikorita too xD
Want it too ?

I'll let you decide , from any pokemon you have , just trade me one , I'll take gladly any pokemon
If you"re going to breed one , give it a random name you want ^--^

breeding one right now

I can either send you something else from the list above, event Vivillon, Gorgeist, Shiny Metagross or Electivire, or a completely random Tyranitar.

I could try breeding something for you, though it might take a while. I have some Fletchling with Gale Wings and some good IVs.

So basically both have no bad IV's but one is better in HP and one is better in defense
Wich one would you like ?

It has no leaf gaurd when I check it for its ability on trade screen :/

i checked both and they have both overgrow now , I am breeding with an everstone , how the fudge is this possible

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom