• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF - Rash/Bold/Impish/Modest Yveltal

I'll breed some new
normally with everstone you have a 100% chance of passing ability .... wtf

I believe Everstone passes on the Nature. Hidden abilities should have a chance of being passed down from the mother when bred with anything, or the father if bred with Ditto.

Bah , I'll breed for one then if you have the patience
(I was sure it was for ability but you're right that its for nature )

Yeah, I have all the patience you need. Just let me know when you're ready. :)

Got one for you this time :D
again no bad IV's but the best one is SP.Def this time

Hi @neonz09

Sure. The ID is 05318

I should probably just get Omega Ruby and hunt down everything myself, even though I really shouldn't get both copies of the game, especially so close to the next set of games being released. Then at least I'd only need Yveltal...

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom