• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Rotom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agamemnon

Wide-Ruling Son of Atreus
Reaction score
Not concerned with IVs or shininess, as I intend to breed it myself.

I have a number of 5 IV pokemon to trade. All the pokemon have IVs for battling--physical pokemon are missing their special attack IV and nothing else, special pokemon are missing physical attack. Most have a competitive nature as well. I currently do not have my DS on me, so cannot provide a full list of Pokemon I have to trade--I have included a couple that I had posted on an old thread. I will update this list late tonight when I get the chance.

Minccino - jolly - skill link
Shroomish - jolly - quick feet (becomes technician)
Slowpoke - bold - regenerator
Slowpoke - modest - regenerator
Heracross - jolly - moxie
Pinsir - jolly - moxie

@Agamemnon yo! If your heracross is nicknameable I'd love it. I can provde a 5ivs rotom myself to make the deal fair. Lemme know if you are interested.

@Agamemnon yo! If your heracross is nicknameable I'd love it. I can provde a 5ivs rotom myself to make the deal fair. Lemme know if you are interested.

It is nicknameable! I'm a bit busy today, but will be available after 21:30 eastern time.

I'm a bit obsessive about breeding my own Pokémon (that's half the fun!) so don't feel you have to go out of your way to get a perfect one! I'm just trying to offload all the extras I've ended up with. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom