• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh LF Safari Ball (Offering Sport Ball, etc)

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score
I've stuffed at least 12,000 apricorns down this robotic bird's throat, and despite the alleged 1/1,000 probability of it yielding a safari ball for every four inserted, I have had no such luck. I am an adamant girl, but after harvesting so many apricorns every day for over three months, I really, really want to quit. I have three sport balls, and I am willing to trade one away in exchange for a safari ball. I am also willing to trade any of the apricorn balls, sans moon and love. I suppose I might be okay with offering a beast ball as well.

Other things I am willing to trade for one:

Rare Ball Pokemon: Including but not limited to Moon Ball Milcery, Love Ball Oddish, Lure Ball Clauncher, Moon Ball Rockruff, Moon Ball Sableye, Dream Ball Sableye, Moon Ball Eevee, Level Ball Galarian Stunfisk, Friend Ball Galarian Stunfisk, Level Ball Unovan Stunfisk, Heavy Ball Stonjourner, Beast Ball Inkay, Dream Ball Galarian Slowpoke, Friend Ball Applin, Moon Ball Galarian Corsola, Love Ball Bounsweet, Lure Ball Dewpider, Fast Ball Rotom, Dream Ball Carvanha, Heavy Ball Snorlax, Love Ball Stufful, Beast Ball Dreepy, Moon Ball Dreepy.

If you're wondering if I have a particular pokemon in a certain ball, don't be shy to ask

Hidden Ability Pokemon: Including but not limited to Regenerator Mareanie, Magic Bounce Hatenna, Contrary Shuckle, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, Prankster Sableye, Cursed Body Galarian Corsola, Electric Surge Pincurchin, Analytic Staryu, Cursed Body Dreepy, Steadfast Rockruff, Big Pecks Rookidee, Anticipation Eevee, Stench Koffing, Sand Veil Unovan Stunfisk, Quick Feet Galarian Zigzagoon, Speed Boost Carvanha, Simple Woobat, Anticipation Galarian Ponyta, Aroma Veil Milcery, Inner Focus Galarian Darumaka, Gluttony Snorlax, Contrary Fomantis, Psychic Surge Indeedee.

If there's a hidden ability pokemon you want and don't see it listed here, don't hesitate to ask if I have one.

Perfect IV Pokemon: I will gladly breed anything with perfect IVs as part of a trade. Egg moves are an option too. I can even level up a pokemon to lv. 100 and hyper train it if you so desire.

Items: Bottle Cap, Gold Bottle Cap, Assault Vest, Life Orb, Fossilized Bird, Fossilized Fish, Fossilized Drake, Fossilized Dino, Max Mushrooms, Pixie Plate, Leftovers, Never-melt Ice, Black Glasses, Star Sweet, Ribbon Sweet, Sweet Apple, King's Rock, Mints, PP Up, PP Max, etc are all items I am willing to offer. If necessary, I might be willing to part with a Chipped Pot, Lansat Berry, or Starf Berry, although I am admittedly reluctant to do so.

Y-comm shinies: Although most/all of them probably aren't from outright hacked raids, I cannot stand shinies obtained via random Y-comm max raid battles. I initially did not want to offer any, as I felt it would be beneath me, but alas, these are desperate times. Shiny Gigantamax Drednaw, Shiny Starmie, Shiny Haunter, Shiny Gigantamax Snorlax, Shiny Gigantamax Gengar, Shiny Slurpuff, Shiny Sigilpyh, Shiny Gigantamax Charizard, Shiny Gigantamax Blastoise, Shiny Dottler, Shiny Gigantamax Alcremie, Shiny Blissey, Shiny Vaporeon, and some others I'm forgetting about that I'll edit in when I can be bothered. Go ahead, take them. Take more than one if you want. I don't care.

If anyone is interested in helpin' me out, we can negotiate a deal that works for you.

Last edited:
Are you still available?
I have a safari ball, and would love to get a sport ball.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom