• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Sandstorm Vivillon

If it doesn't work this time, I'll try the other trade that I'm meant to be doing and see if that works.

Just curious...what are the benefits of obtaining all the different types of Vivil
Fulfilling one's OCD :ROFLMAO:
Haha, guess I can't argue with that. In the future, maybe in Sun/Moon they actually award the player with something that makes up for the worthwhile of gathering all the different forms. Trading special event mons in order to collect them all definitely deserves acknowledgement by the game at least.

Game acknowledgement would be nice. I am also replaying repeatedly to collect enough Deoxys to get all the different forms. -.- OCD is a real pain sometimes but eventually I will get my living dex and I want all the forms.

Oh crumbs breeding for female starters with gender differences... Why do I do this to myself?

And I'm so close now but the last few are always the hardest.

So I just thought of something. Do you have a Tundra Vivillon but it's not in a normal Pokeball? Because if so you can trade me for mine straight up, since mine's in a normal Pokeball. So's my Sandstorm but it's got 5IV's so I'd prefer to clone that one but I don't mind straight up trading the Tundra.

I'll double check. I may have traded it to someone who was looking for a tundra.

I do have it. It's name is in Japanese though. I don't know if that bothers you.

Doesn't bother me. I can read Japanese (and Korean) so I never care what language the pokemon I get are in. I believe my Tundra is JPN region however the name is in English. My FC is 4656-8290-9871. I'll add you now and I'll be on for awhile (studying, so I'm kinda chained to the comp :p )

Wow! That's impressive! I can read Japanese kana but don't know more than the basics of the language. That's something I need to get back to over the summer.

I find different name languages interesting and it doesn't bother me like type of pokeball does.

I'll add you too and hopefully bump into you online at some point. Had to sleep by that time last night.

kinda off-topic but I highly recommend doing language exchange at My Language Exchange if you really want to improve your Japanese (or any other language, really). You can find native speakers. I took two years of Japanese at university with two different textbooks and just doing language exchange for a couple of months has improved my Japanese waaaaay more than those two years at uni.

In actual on-topic news, I should be on all day today, chained to the comp again, help help this thing is heavy :p

Awesome, thank you! I have bookmarked it and once things have settled down a bit I shall take the plunge and get learning.

I'll come online and keep an eye out for you. :) Oh dear! I think you need a lighter computer! :p

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom