• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Sandstorm Vivillon

Araiya

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a Sandstorm Vivillon. Spewpa and Scatterbug caught in the right region for this pattern would also be gratefully accepted. :)

I don't mind if it's cloned.

I have infinite Garden pattern Vivillon for any who need them, and a spare Modern pattern.

Other things I have available for trade are:
- HA Regirock or Regice from Pokemon Bank
- A Bold Kyogre
- A Modest Kyogre
- A Jolly Rayquaza
- A Bold Lugia
- I can breed HA Torchic, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Charmander, Squirtle, Fennekin, Chespin, Chimchar, Pikachu and Fletchling

Event Legendaries for trade:
- GF Mew
- Pokemon Bank Celebi
- PKLATAM Jirachi
- GF Jirachi
- ALAMOS Darkrai
- GF Manaphy
- Descartes Zygarde
- Galileo Rayquaza

I can also try to get hold of anything else that you might want, though I can't make any solid promises on that score.

Last edited:
I can get you the bulbsaur, treecko and piplup in a pokeball

I also have pokeball icy snow and meadow Vivillion

I'm interested in the gourgeist, sly zoroark and electrivire

I'll take the shiny fletchling and surprise me with the last thing.

My FC is in my signature, send me yours and I'll get working on the HA starters right away

@Juliko I don't know if it is possible to name them. I've never tried. I might still have the save file I had them transferred to so I might be able to check if I can find the namerater soon enough.

ALAMOS Darkrai is Timid, PKLATAM Jirachi is Jolly and HA Registeel is Quiet.

Last edited:
Do Spewpa evolve into Vivillon based on where they were caught or where they evolve?

@Araiya .. I have these :) :

Vivillon:
- Archipelago
- Jungle
- Marine
- Modern (6IV Brave)

In Pokeballs w/ English name if you still need them.

I'm interested in these in return, as long as they're untouched :) :

- FEB2015 Darkrai
- E4ALL Manaphy
- FAL2010 Mew

the 4th poke can be any junk mon... Would you be ok with that?

FC: 5026 - 4731 - 1364 ...IGN: RiceCakes... Time Zone: US EST

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom