• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Scarlet Exclusives, Sprigatito, and Quaxly [Trade Complete]

Bolt Strike

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
I have Violet and started with Fuecoco and I need the other version exclusives and starters to finish my Dex. Here are the specifics of the trade offer:

Looking For:
Sprigatito
Quaxly
Larvitar
Drifloon
Stunky
Deino
Skrelp
Oranguru
Stonjourner
Great Tusk
Brute Bonnet
Sandy Shocks
Scream Tail
Flutter Mane
Slither Wing
Roaring Moon
Auspicious Armor (please attach to one of the Pokemon you're trading)

For Trade:
Fuecoco
Misdreavus
Gulpin
Bagon
Clauncher
Passimian
Dreepy
Eiscue
Iron Treads
Iron Moth
Iron Hands
Iron Jugulis
Iron Thorns
Iron Bundle
Iron Valiant
Malicious Armor (available for trade by attaching it to one of the above Pokemon)

I will also accept TEMPORARY trades for Koraidon in exchange for my Miraidon for the dex entry. Please trade my Miraidon back immediately after trading.

Please PM me for offers

Trade complete

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom