• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

LF shield exclusives

Reaction score
Hey brand new here

I am in the same boat as a few people it seems. I was wondering if anyone had the shield exclusives?

I don’t even need all of them just the following mons

Appletun or sweet apple
Slurpuff trade evolve
Throh
Drampa
Lunatone
Eiscue
Zamazenta touch trade
Heracross
Gabite
Kabuto/kabutops

i can trade the sword equivalent or hopefully breed what you need. Just really want to complete my dex. If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated. DM me or reply here if you have these and are willing to trade.

Reaction score
Hey brand new here

I am in the same boat as a few people it seems. I was wondering if anyone had the shield exclusives?

I don’t even need all of them just the following mons

Appletun or sweet apple
Slurpuff trade evolve
Throh
Drampa
Lunatone
Eiscue
Zamazenta touch trade
Heracross
Gabite
Kabuto/kabutops

i can trade the sword equivalent or hopefully breed what you need. Just really want to complete my dex. If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated. DM me or reply here if you have these and are willing to trade.
Hey im looking for sword exclusives I can trade you shield exclusives for them.