• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Shiny Rayquaza, FT: HA Legendaries and Shiny Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumPolagnus

Cipher Admin
Reaction score
**UPDATED**

I'm looking to upgrade my breeding capabilities with a 6IV Ditto, as well as collect a shiny Rayquaza. I have decided to sweeten the deal a bit since nobody has responded so far. Check below to see if you're interested.

What I am looking for:

Ditto - 6IV's of 31 (or close, I just want it to be really good)
Shiny Rayquaza - I'm asking that you soft reset until you have one that is at least reasonably competitive as a physical attacker. Jolly Nature with 31 IV's in Attack and Speed would be ideal, but if you have one you think is good enough, lemme know about it and I'll make a decision.

For trade:

Manaphy (Hydration) - UT, except that the OT taught it a couple TM's (it still has Tail Glow)
- Level 1 (Impish) : 0 - 25 / 0 - 25 / 0 - 25 / 26 / 0 - 25 / 0 - 25

Latias (Levitate) - UT afaik
- Level 40 (Adamant) : 25 - 27 / 20 - 22 / 0 - 2 / 10 - 12 / 29 / 23 - 24

Dialga (HA) - UT
- Level 40 (Quiet) : 3 - 4 / 18 - 19 / 18 - 19 / 8 - 9 / 0 - 2 / 29

Palkia (HA) - UT
- Level 40 (Careful) : 10 - 12 / 27 / 15 - 17 / 20 - 22 / 10 - 12 / 3 - 4

Giratina (HA) - UT
- Level 40 (Sassy) : 31 / 25 - 27 / 8 - 9 / 0 - 2 / 5 - 7 / 20 - 22

Tornadus-T (Regenerator) - Therian Forme - UT
- Level 40 (Brave) : 25-26 / 0-2 / 20-22 / 30 / 0-2 / 21-25

Thundurus-T (Volt Absorb) - Therian Forme - UT
- Level 40 (Gentle) : 15-16 / 20-22 / 23-27 / 30 / 28-29 / 13-15

Lugia (Multiscale) - UT
- Level 40 (Hasty) : 3 - 5 / 20 - 22 / 31 / 10 - 12 / 12 - 14 / 25 - 27

Last edited:
Re: LF: 6IV Ditto and a Shiny Rayquaza, FT: HA Legendaries and Shiny Legendaries

I've updated the original post, focusing instead on just two pokémon. I've also decided to list a few goodies that I am willing to trade. I have more than those, though, so if you're looking for something else, lemme know and I'll see if I have it.

Re: LF: 6IV Ditto and a Shiny Rayquaza, FT: HA Legendaries and Shiny Legendaries

Bump. I'm still looking for these. I know some people *cough* Dolce *cough* have cloned 6IV Dittos, so I'm still looking to trade. Also, today (January 18th) is the first day anyone can pick up the Shiny Rayquaza I mentioned in my OP.

Okay so I'm not Dolce (more's the pity) but I can offer a 6IV Ditto. What are the natures/IVs of the HA legends? Actually, just the stats will do if they UT - I can work out the IVs from there.

Okay so I'm not Dolce (more's the pity) but I can offer a 6IV Ditto. What are the natures/IVs of the HA legends? Actually, just the stats will do if they UT - I can work out the IVs from there.

I updated the original post with all the information I could think of. I wasn't able to get all of the IV's to a specific number, but I got them as close as I could. I mainly used metalkid's IV calculator, so it was able to help narrow down the IV's as much as possible. For some reason, though, it can't handle Therian Formes, so I used Psypoke's IV Calculator for those three.

Oh, and just for clarification, I was off in my earlier assessments of the Kami Trio - they do not have their Hidden Abilities. They are, however, in their Therian formes, and therefore have a different ability than normally, but it apparently isn't a "Hidden Ability." :p

Landorus-T (Intimidate) - Therian Forme - UT
- Level 40 (Jolly) : 0-1 / 13-14 / 28-29 / 0-2 / 10-12 / 23-25

Those HA legends look nice and are quite rare, but I've been searching for a Jolly Landorus for ages, Sheer Force or not. This will do for the Ditto. I'm 6 hours ahead of you though, so finding a time to trade will be a bit of a challenge.

I could trade sometime between 5pm-6pm my time, which would be 11pm-12am your time. That seems like the most likely option, unless we want to wait until the weekend (I'd be fine either way).

I should be able to do that. I'll add you when I get back this evening, and hopefully we'll trade tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom