• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

LF: Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
So the shiny Solgaleo and Lunala events are going on now, but unfortunately, they require Pokemon Pass to use, and my phone is not compatible with the app, so I have no way of getting them, and I have rarely missed getting event Pokemon. If anyone has any spares, would you like to trade them to me?

I only have two requirements for them:
  1. No Pokerus
  2. They can't have the following natures: Naughty, Brave, Lonely, Sassy, Impish, or Quirky
All I can offer are some female starters, some Vivillon patterns, some GameBoy transferred Pokemon (such as a Mewtwo with the ability Unnerve), and a few shinies I got from the Ultra Wormholes, such as Barbaracle and Hippowdon. Thanks in advance!

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Yes, I have X and Y. Why?

Reaction score
Do you have a Dragonair?
I'll trade for a Gyarados.